Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Mew Event Serial Code [Closed]
(Feb 1, 2016, 11:36 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: @Excalibur0126 Well you can practically get 48 Mews! You have 2 stores you said so 2 * 24 days = 48 cards!!

I could get 48 mews but that would require driving out to Gamestop everyday, which is about 10 miles away.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
ok then i guess that shoots down my idea
@Excalibur0126 Ikr my gamestop is 3 hours away so Thats why i cant get a code
Yah I'm over in Canada so we have no gamestops
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Feb 1, 2016, 11:51 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Yah I'm over in Canada so we have no gamestops

@Johnnyspyguy You can get codes in Canada. Canada: Codes at EBGames from today until February 24th
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

Can someone get me a gamestop code? I live in México and we dont get Pokémon events , plz someone Sad
I have acquired a couple extra codes from Gamestop (US) and would be willing to trade, but won't be home until around 10pm central tonight. PM me if you're interested.
Hopefully get one on Sunday then. Not sure if I'll be able to get more than 1 :/ But tbh I already have a Mew so might just request someone to clone it and do a giveaway.
it's 2022 and we livin
I'm looking for mew's serial code too. My DS is set to US and i will be really appreciate if someone who got a extra code could give or trade it with me.

PM me
Wait, I heard that you can only get one per day.
What if I have two games and show them to the manager?