Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] National Dex Completion
Hey everyone!

I only need a few more Pokemon for the complete National Dex! If you have any of these listed below, I would really appreciate it if we could trade. If I have any Pokemon you need for your Pokedex, I'd be glad to send them your way during the tradebacks.
Here are the Pokemon I still need:

Mew
porygon-Z
palkia
Manaphy

Thanks for your help!
-PlanB900

EDIT: Thanks for the help so far guys! I should probably clarify that I am doing TRADEBACKS, so I will not keep your Pokemon that you send over. Smile
Hey!
I can, if you want, at least trade my Lugia for you to help you out. Add me if you'd like it! Smile
(Jan 27, 2016, 10:59 AM)vk1012 Wrote: Hey!
I can, if you want, at least trade my Lugia for you to help you out. Add me if you'd like it! Smile

That would be awesome, I'll add you!

My friend code is 3780-9511-4933
You don't need Mew, Shaymin, Meloeta, Manaphy, Jirachi for the Shiny Charm.
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

That takes Lugia off the list. Thanks so much vk, I really appreciate it!
(Jan 27, 2016, 11:15 AM)Planb900 Wrote:

That takes Lugia off the list. Thanks so much vk, I really appreciate it!

No problem.
Good luck filling your pokedex! Smile
I have a few of the ones you are looking for. I will be around around 6 pm central time if you are interested in trading. I am also trying to complete my national dex, maybe we can help each other out.
I have an extra Sylveon if you want
(Jan 27, 2016, 11:32 AM)Tharsin Wrote: I have a few of the ones you are looking for.  I will be around around 6 pm central time if you are interested in trading.  I am also trying to complete my national dex, maybe we can help each other out.

I should be on around that time (maybe 6:15ish Central Time). I'll add you and maybe I'll see you then!
(Jan 27, 2016, 11:35 AM)Aqwell Wrote: I have an extra Sylveon if you want

I'll add you if you want, I'm available right now. Thank you!