Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need Crawdaunt so much asap. I´m offering good pokemon in exchange.
Wink 
Sorry for my grammar, Im not native english.

Crawdaunt is my favorite pokemon and I want to use him in competitive area. I am too lazy to breed, but I hope you dont, because I need your help breeding them. I need him like:

CRAWDAUNT:
5 IV´s (He doesnt need Special Attack).
252speed...252attack...4special defense. (EV´s)
Hidden ability: Adaptability.
Item: Choice band (Not necessary, but you will recieve a shiny Darmanitan lvl 38 with insane attack and HP AND an insane bulky Aegislash level 59; only if the item is included).
Moves: -Aqua jet               -Knock off                    -Crabhammer                    -Superpower
Nature: Adamant or Jolly.
Level:100

This is going to need some time, but it´s worth it.

My pokemons I can trade:
-Gyarados shiny lvl 100 BR
-Alakazam lvl 91 BR
-Conkeldurr lvl 71 BR
-Chesnaught shiny lvl 100 BR (nicknamed)
-Garchomp lvl 99 almost BR (need one more move)
-Galvantula lvl 80 BR
-Ludicolo lvl 91 pokerus BR
-Azumarrill lvl 100 pokerus BR
-Thundurus lvl 52 pokerus BR
-Landorus lvl 52 BR
-Politoed lvl 56 shiny HA BR
-Gardevoir lvl 100 BR (nicknamed)
-Excadrill lvl 100 BR

Please, I need him so much. I will be very thankful for you to breed him 4 me.
Anyone interested?
Do you have a Corphis/Crawdaunt with it's hidden ability? I have one with the moves you want but for breeding I need one with the hidden ability as well
(Jan 10, 2016, 12:55 PM)Aqwell Wrote: Do you have a Corphis/Crawdaunt with it's hidden ability? I have one with the moves you want but for breeding I need one with the hidden ability as well

I dont own one.-. But it doesnt matter, Just with the moves, IV´s Ev´s IT´S THAT WORTH IT. It would be etter adamant or jolly, but it doesn´t matter. What pokemon do you want?
I can get it Adamant. I'm interested in the Gallade. I will first wondertrade off some bad Honedge breedjects and see if I can get lucky with a hidden ability one.
(Jan 10, 2016, 01:05 PM)Aqwell Wrote: I can get it Adamant. I'm interested in the Gallade. I will first wondertrade off some bad Honedge breedjects and see if I can get lucky with a hidden ability one.

You will get the Gallade. Sory for the mistake. If you equip him with choice band, I will give you lvl 38 shiny Darmanitan or a bluky lvl 59 Aegislash
Those can be gotten from the Battle Maison isn't that right? I think I can manage that.