Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need help getting some trade evolutions.
I need some help completing my Pokedex. If anybody can help me get trade evolutions like: Kingdra, Dusknoir, Rhyperior, Scizor, etc. that would be great. +1rep to anybody who can help me out. Thanks.
@Kal1331able I'm happy to help you out. Did you just need a trade partner to get the pokemon or did you just want a scan? If it is a scan I know I have a Scizor and I might have a Dusknoir.

I've added you as well.
(Apr 24, 2016, 08:08 PM)Mikcow Wrote: @Kal1331able I'm happy to help you out. Did you just need a trade partner to get the pokemon or did you just want a scan? If it is a scan I know I have a Scizor and I might have a Dusknoir.

I've added you as well.

I am looking to get the pokemon. If you cant part with them i would be fine trading them back. As long as i can trade for them and get them into my Dex im ok. Thanks. I added you.
(Apr 24, 2016, 08:13 PM)Kal1331able Wrote:
(Apr 24, 2016, 08:08 PM)Mikcow Wrote: @Kal1331able I'm happy to help you out. Did you just need a trade partner to get the pokemon or did you just want a scan? If it is a scan I know I have a Scizor and I might have a Dusknoir.

I've added you as well.

I am looking to get the pokemon. If you cant part with them i would be fine trading them back. As long as i can trade for them and get them into my Dex im ok. Thanks. I added you.

Sorry for the delay but I just found another metal coat so you can have a Scizor.
Waiting IG for you
(Apr 24, 2016, 08:40 PM)Mikcow Wrote:
(Apr 24, 2016, 08:13 PM)Kal1331able Wrote:

I've added you as well.

Sorry for the delay but I just found another metal coat so you can have a Scizor.
Waiting IG for you

Thanks *+1Rep* if you need anything specific i could give it to you in another trade if you have anything else.