Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Rumi's Living Pokedex Completion
Rumi's Living Pokedex

So, after losing my Omega Ruby game, I decided to restart my hunt for the National Pokedex... and I'm gonna need some help.

This is my first thread on here, so please bear with me.

I collect pokemon in their number order, because I'm just that bothered and when I mean I'm starting fresh... I mean fresh... because this is what I'm looking for:
(Please mind that I'm looking for Legit Pokemon)

BOX 1-30
COMPLETE

BOX 31-60
COMPLETE

BOX 61-90
Machoke
Farfetch'd
Dewgong
Muk

BOX 91-120
Kingler
Exeggutor
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Weezing
Seadra

BOX 121-150
Starmie
Mr. Mime
Jynx
Electabuzz
Gyarados
Lapras
Ditto
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Porygon
Omastar
Kabutops
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Dratini
Dragonair
Dragonite
Mewtwo

Also in need of Mew

I'm a breeder so I'm really just looking for the final evolutions or Pokemon that evolve under certain conditions. (or ones with abnormally high evolving levels because I'm lazy like that.)

I have a 6IV Ditto so breeding for IVs isn't much of a problem so ask me if you need anything.

Any helpful additions that you're willing to give that I may not be able to get under normal circumstances due to my lack of pokemon would be very much appreciated.

Tell me if you need something bred and I'll see if i can do it.
I just replaced my hydreigon on my team, It evovles at level 64 ("or ones with abnormally high evolving levels because I'm lazy like that."). It's nothing special just wasting time sitting in my box.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 1, 2015, 05:29 AM)Shachi Wrote: I just replaced my hydreigon on my team, It evovles at level 64 ("or ones with abnormally high evolving levels because I'm lazy like that."). It's nothing special just wasting time sitting in my box.

Ohhhh u vu
I'll add your fc u vu
Would you mind taking a dratini for it? I've stockpiled about 30 and I don't know what to do with them u vu
(Oct 1, 2015, 05:52 AM)RumiRenellia Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2015, 05:29 AM)Shachi Wrote: I just replaced my hydreigon on my team, It evovles at level 64 ("or ones with abnormally high evolving levels because I'm lazy like that."). It's nothing special just wasting time sitting in my box.

Ohhhh u vu
I'll add your fc u vu
Would you mind taking a dratini for it? I've stockpiled about 30 and I don't know what to do with them u vu

Sure, Got one with an adamant nature? my FC 5430-0243-7438 i added yours.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
bump u vu
bump u vu
Rumi, do you have any of the mons I need?

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-REQUEST...Completion

I have all of the mons >450.

We might be able to help each other here.
(Oct 2, 2015, 03:44 PM)SidewalkScholar Wrote: Rumi, do you have any of the mons I need?

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-REQUEST...Completion

I have all of the mons >450.

We might be able to help each other here.

I can get...
Gliscor
Vanillite
Durant
Braixen
Quilladin
Frogadier
Bunnelby
Spewpa
Binacle
Clawitzer
Helioptile