Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Shiny charm help [closed]
I'm trying to complete the National dex to get the shiny charm and I'm nearly done with it. I'm only missing Groudon and maybe Moltres (I'm not sure if that's needed) since someone said that the event only legendaries are not needed for this.
I can offer:
Dialga
Giratina
Cresselia
Terrakion
or Regirock
as a trade or we can just trade back and forth so you can get your legendary back. These are all in-game legendaries and they aren't really special with natures and IV's and I'm not expecting anything special in exchange.

I also have one 5 IV Lopunny (special attack isn't really needed for it anyway):
Male, level 50, Jolly nature with Limber
252 in Speed, 252 in Attack and 4 in Hp and the moveset is Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch and Return.
(Nov 2, 2015, 12:56 PM)Aqwell Wrote: I'm trying to complete the National dex to get the shiny charm and I'm nearly done with it. I'm only missing Groudon and maybe Moltres (I'm not sure if that's needed) since someone said that the event only legendaries are not needed for this.
I can offer:
Dialga
Giratina
Cresselia
Terrakion
or Regirock
as a trade or we can just trade back and forth so you can get your legendary back. These are all in-game legendaries and they aren't really special with natures and IV's and I'm not expecting anything special in exchange.

I also have one 5 IV Lopunny (special attack isn't really needed for it anyway):
Male, level 50, Jolly nature with Limber
252 in Speed, 252 in Attack and 4 in Hp and the moveset is Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch and Return.

I'll trade you Lopunny for a Groudon, as long as I can keep it. I'll also trade you Moltres for Dialga, and we can trade those back and forth.
I'm fine with that. I'll add your friend code
Thanks!
Though there was a communication error and I still have your Moltres.