Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] What copy should I do my Nuzlocke on?
I'm doing a Nuzlocke for my Youtube Channel, but I don't know which game I should do. I'm considering my Omega Ruby copy, since it's easier to navigate for me because I used to play my older brother's Ruby all the time. Thoughts?
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous
Hi! I think you should do the Nuzlocke on whatever copy that you did the least work on. Like the time it took, and pokedex count and all that. Whatever you have less on is the copy you should do the Nuzlocke. But this is just my opinion. Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I'll voting for Omega Ruby!!  :D :P
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
omega ruby Smile
@"MistressGlaceon" The least work I've done of all of my copies is my Omega Ruby copy. I've only used my OR copy to transfer over items like Eviolite, Leftovers, Evolution stones, etc. So I'll most likey do a OR Nuzlocke. I'll plan out my upload schedule tomorrow and hopefully I'll have my first Nuzlocke episode on my channel Monday, Wendesday or Friday.
OK awesome can't wait <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Like "if" there aren't important Pokemon / items on that OR file, the by all means go for it. Normally people aren't into anything that's ORAS with after being available for almost 2 years. If there any other games, I'd recommend some of the Pokemon DS Titles like Heartgold, Black 2, or Platinum. Well those are my favorite all time Pokemon games not counting the originals, so that's somewhat bias on my end. Just make sure to be consistent with your uploads.
Well, I have all of those titles. It's just I get hit in the face with a giant block of nostalgia every time I restart my ORAS copies, and it feels so good to see my favorite Pokemon game remade. @Black117
(Sep 17, 2016, 07:20 PM)delphoxqxeen1 Wrote: Well, I have all of those titles. It's just I get hit in the face with a giant block of nostalgia every time I restart my ORAS copies, and it feels so good to see my favorite Pokemon game remade. @Black117

Haert Silver?
U have that?
Honestly, nuzlockes of ROM hacks such as Sacred Gold, Volt White, Glazed etc. are more fun to watch in my opinion seeing as how I've played through all the regular titles. As to what Kev said, HGSS, B2W2 and Pt are the most fun games to nuzlocke so if you really don't want to erase your OR then I'd say consider those or get Pokebank before you reset your file. Also another thing, if you have Homebrew you can randomize your Omega Ruby which spices up the nuzlocke experience even more