Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] What were the Top 8 Nationals teams?
Hey guys i'm just gonna make a quick request post here. i wanted to know that what teams made it top 8 in the US nats this year. i already know the full team members of Angel, Aaron and Toler's team however i am a bit confused on the members of the other people like Wolfe and Blake who made it top cut, so please let me know any info you have on these team and also movesets if possible. the only reason i am making this thread for is to make a post on my blog, on what potential pokemons made it top cut this year and who were he most supreme and discuss their strats in the post. before i leave plz don't get mad on anything i mention in this post Thanks in advance for any help.
I'm sure that NuggetBridge will post an article to show all teams which made it to Top Cut, you just need to wait a few more days.
(Jul 4, 2015, 01:30 PM)pokeventurer Wrote: Hey guys i'm just gonna make a quick request post here. i wanted to know that what teams made it top 8 in the US nats this year. i already know the full team members of Angel, Aaron and Toler's team however i am a bit confused on the members of the other people like Wolfe and Blake who made it top cut, so please let me know any info you have on these team and also movesets if possible. the only reason i am making this thread for is to make a post on my blog, on what potential pokemons made it top cut this year and who were he most supreme and discuss their strats in the post. before i leave plz don't get mad on anything i mention in this post Thanks in advance for any help.

Wolfe Glick's team: Heatran, Landorus-T, Thundurus, Kangaskhan, Amoonguss, and Milotic.

Blake Hopper's team: Charizard, Aegislash, Conkeldurr, Sylveon, Thundurus, and Landorus.

Hayden Mactavish's team: Salamence, Rotom-Wash, Cresselia, Aegislash, last two forgot.

Honestly the only people's team I don't know about are Raphael Bagara and Alex Underhill but I'm certain we'll remember know more about their teams in the upcoming days. Just wait for Nugget Bridge to post about the Day 2 Swiss rounds so you can get better info alright, especially on their twitter accounts and blogs.
So here are the top 8 teams from US Nationals courtesy from Pokemon themselves

http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/n...s/masters/
(Jul 4, 2015, 01:50 PM)GMX Wrote: I'm sure that NuggetBridge will post an article to show all teams which made it to Top Cut, you just need to wait a few more days.

infact this time i wanted to be quicker than any NB articles, and just found out that these are already up at http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/n...s/masters/