Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello everybody
Hello folks,

just joined. Been lurking on this site for a while now and thought to show some support and join. I've been playing Pokemon since the first game was released and play ever since with some times off (between Generation 3 and 5). I think after playing Pokemon Crystal for a straight 7 to 8 times in different ways and with different teams I was reluctant to get myself a Game Boy Advance and only got myself a DS when Black/White came out.
After finishing White I felt quite bored with the game and sold it quickly.
Once I moved to Japan last year in Autumn, I however got interested in the games again and bought Omega Ruby and X to catch up. Ever since I have also been into competitive play and even joined some TCG tournaments for the fun.
I'm still relatively new to competitive play, so I have been watching a lot of videos to learn how to use specific sets of Pokemon and moves efficiently.
But as they say here, I'm just playing for fun and consider it little more than Rock, Paper, Scissors plus some skills with the upmost respect for all those pros out there doing really well. Keep it up!
Welcome to the site.
I've lived in Japan for two years too!
Greetings friend!
If you need help with your teams feel free to contact me. I've got 4 teams sofar that i'm using on the current VGC ladder. My highscore is 1654.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
Hi there and welcome to the site!
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome to the site
Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything you need here, and enjoy your stay :]