Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Returning Home
It's been a long time since I've gotten on this amazing website, and I understand that there are many new people. So, I shall introduce myself to all of them and to the people that have forgotten me if you have.
I'm Shiny Mew and I like-
wait do I really need to say it?
If you need any help doing trade backs and/or help completing the National Dex, I'm your guy.
Have a nice day! Smile
Welcome back Shiny Mew!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Welcome back!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Mar 24, 2016, 09:59 AM)Shiny Mew Wrote: It's been a long time since I've gotten on this amazing website, and I understand that there are many new people. So, I shall introduce myself to all of them and to the people that have forgotten me if you have.
If you need any help doing trade backs and/or help completing the National Dex, I'm your guy.
Have a nice day! Smile

Hey can you help me cause I need to get thee shiny charm 
Welcome back!
(Mar 24, 2016, 11:21 AM)Pattyback11 Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2016, 09:59 AM)Shiny Mew Wrote: It's been a long time since I've gotten on this amazing website, and I understand that there are many new people. So, I shall introduce myself to all of them and to the people that have forgotten me if you have.
Have a nice day! Smile

Hey can you help me cause I need to get thee shiny charm 

Sure thing what Pokemon do you need?
Welcome Back!
HAPPY TO BE PART OF THAT DITTO TEAM ARMY 

ALSO CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAYS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ILL GIVEAWAY NEXT!

hehehe no cutsie nicknames for me..... lol