Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ranks
Hi,

Im wondering how the ranking system works like you have button masher for example and the highest trusted user i guess but im wondering how you like rank up how it works is it through post or posetive rating? can someone explain?

thanks Robin
As you post it goes up. For me I have the highest post in the whole community but it looks like 1k maxes out with "Hey! Listen!" Trusted user is gained by getting 16 Reputation points.
(Jan 14, 2015, 02:24 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: As you post it goes up. For me I have the highest post in the whole community but it looks like 1k maxes out with "Hey! Listen!" Trusted user is gained by getting 16 Reputation points.

But you have 26 reputation points? Why aren't you a trusted user then?
Once you hit the trusted user point I guess you can change your title to go with your rep or your number of posts
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Jan 14, 2015, 02:25 PM)RobinPMC Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 02:24 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: As you post it goes up. For me I have the highest post in the whole community but it looks like 1k maxes out with "Hey! Listen!" Trusted user is gained by getting 16 Reputation points.

Like Evjii said I can alter between being a Trusted user and wanting to see the different tags.
(Jan 14, 2015, 02:42 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 02:25 PM)RobinPMC Wrote:

Like Evjii said I can alter between being a Trusted user and wanting to see the different tags.

Oh okay thats awsome  :D