Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Rate My Team - Pokemon Emerald!
Hi Pokemonforever, Dova here, and to anyone reading this I was wondering what you think of My team. I have little experience with the third generation and this is my first time playing Emerald (though I've played Ruby a time or two in the past) and was wondering what those who've played the game before would say on my teams success rate and such. If you have any suggestions for what to add to or take from my team please comment with a suggestion!
   [Image: Capture-2018-12-17-20-51-54.png]
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 

Hi, Dova.

My only suggestions would be to switch out Sableye for a stronger Ghost-type. Maybe Dusclops or Banette? Both of which can be found at Mt. Pyre later in the game, just in time for the Psychic-type gym. Also, I imagine you probably want Crobat on the team so you have a flier, but it doesn't really do much in the way of combat. So I'd suggest having a Water-type on your team to combat Flannery, Roxie, and the slew of various Team Magma grunts and their Fire/Ground-types. Either Lotad (eventually Ludicolo) or Spheal (eventually Walrein) would be good choices. Walrein has the added bonus of Ice-type STAB which will help later against Drake.

That's about all I can think of. If anything else occurs, to me. I'll follow up.  Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Dec 18, 2018, 01:44 PM)0kamii Wrote: @Dova 

Hi, Dova.

My only suggestions would be to switch out Sableye for a stronger Ghost-type. Maybe Dusclops or Banette? Both of which can be found at Mt. Pyre later in the game, just in time for the Psychic-type gym. Also, I imagine you probably want Crobat on the team so you have a flier, but it doesn't really do much in the way of combat. So I'd suggest having a Water-type on your team to combat Flannery, Roxie, and the slew of various Team Magma grunts and their Fire/Ground-types. Either Lotad (eventually Ludicolo) or Spheal (eventually Walrein) would be good choices. Walrein has the added bonus of Ice-type STAB which will help later against Drake.

That's about all I can think of. If anything else occurs, to me. I'll follow up.  Big Grin

- 0kamii

Thanks @0kamii! I will definitely look into Dusclops and Walrein. I only caught Zubat to fly me places and that's probably all he would end up doing because I'm not exactly a huge Zubat line fan.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ