Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Rate my Team please
@Spyro190 Keep it civil please
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
What's more brainless, playing a format where the top 13 Pokémon never change or a format where half of the threats and things you have to think about while making a team have been banned?
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
@Hojunhu 

You too, Hojunhu. Let's not take this any further. Appreciate the attempt, but please don't instigate the situation any further, okay?

Thank you.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Thank you for the advice everyone. I’ve put a lot of thought into it. I’ve personally never been a fan of Smogon rules, so I’m going to try a VGC team. Ill post a new topic when I have them in the next few days. I’m building a doubles rain dance and a doubles sunny day team to start. I’m pretty excited.
@UndeadMarowak 

If you're going to be building Rain and Sun teams, I'd highly recommend Mega Swampert as your Mega for rain, and Charizard Y for sun. Both Megas are insanely hard-hitting, and very easy to build a team around. Also, make sure to always have multiple ways to set up weather. Weather wars are never fun, and if your weather setter (Pelipper/Politoed/Torkoal/Charizard/Ninetales etc.) is KOed, it's nice to have Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Hail, or Sandstorm on a team member to manually set up weather so that you can swing momentum back to your team (i.e. Prankster).

Good luck with team building! Looking forward to seeing the first draft!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Jan 5, 2018, 02:59 PM)0kamii Wrote: @UndeadMarowak 

If you're going to be building Rain and Sun teams, I'd highly recommend Mega Swampert as your Mega for rain, and Charizard Y for sun. Both Megas are insanely hard-hitting, and very easy to build a team around. Also, make sure to always have multiple ways to set up weather. Weather wars are never fun, and if your weather setter (Pelipper/Politoed/Torkoal/Charizard/Ninetales etc.) is KOed, it's nice to have Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Hail, or Sandstorm on a team member to manually set up weather so that you can swing momentum back to your team (i.e. Prankster).

Good luck with team building! Looking forward to seeing the first draft!

- 0kamii

Thanks man! Smile

I’m planning 2 weather setters per team right now, like you said just in case the first gets knocked out!