Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Rate my VGC team :)
(Oct 23, 2015, 04:37 PM)Jinzo Wrote: Your team is actullay weak to rotam wash i would counter with mega sableye and get rid of salamesne for 1 reason thunder wave mega sableye gets majic boune wich is one of the only way to paralyz electric typs other than that good team*****

As of gen 6 electric types can't be paralyzed though. When magic bounce tries to reflect the t. wave it just fails to work on the electric type.
(Oct 23, 2015, 04:50 PM)bradar485 Wrote:
(Oct 23, 2015, 04:37 PM)Jinzo Wrote: Your team is actullay weak to rotam wash i would counter with mega sableye and get rid of salamesne for 1 reason thunder wave mega sableye gets majic boune wich is one of the only way to paralyz electric typs other than that good team*****

As of gen 6 electric types can't be paralyzed though. When magic bounce tries to reflect the t. wave it just fails to work on the electric type.

Even if you could paralyze electric types, putting Mega Sableye on a team to only slightly ease your Rotom-W doesn't make any sense. The team would have very little offense and would be ridiculously slow. It would also break the Dragon Fairy Steel core, all so you can one time catch a Thunder Waving Rotom-W (which is never seen) sort of off guard, which as bradar said wouldn't even happen.

So yeah, if this was a legitimate suggestion it wasn't a very good one, but by the poor spelling I'm pretty sure it's a troll.
Edit: I don't mean to offend you if English isn't your first language and this was a legitimate suggestion.
Follow the RMT guidelines. Also, off the bat, your team has no electric resistance or anything other than Rotom that is immune plus Thundurus runs over this team barring Aegislash. I can try to analyze it further but you need to provide more information. Never let this happen again. Explain your team and we will be cool okay?
[Insert signature here]