19 50.00%
No
50.00%
19 50.00%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] About my giveaway...
As some of you may know, my 3rd giveaway is giving away the first stages of the water starters. These are intended to be used in LC ( Little cup ). 2 of the pokemon have their HA's (Hidden abilities) and when they evolve, their abilities change. Now, the question is... Should I start a giveaway for the final stages? Please vote on the poll above.
I voted no because you gave people the two polls, and they decided what pokemon they wanted from those polls.. if they wanted fully evolved Pokemon, they should have voted for them. You don't have to hold a seperate giveaway just to make everyone happy.. but that's just my opinion.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Well sure if you'd like to, i mean that would be nice. If you feel its too much trouble, probably not.
In the end its really up to you, but i'd say go for it and give a final stage giveaway. It makes people happy i guess.
I have no issue with it, if you want to, go ahead, but if not, more power to you Smile
Personally I voted no on the basis that half the water starters don't look too distinct as shiny final forms. Shiny Blastoise, Swampert, and Greninja can be immediately identified, but Feraligatr, Empoleon, and Samurott are all rather plain in their shiny forms. They actually remind me of shiny Scyther because the difference is pretty minimal. That's just my opinion though.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Personally i would love that, i did vote final at first. I think alot of people didn't realise they were pokemons for LC. I guess at least this way everyone gets something they want. But this is down to whether you have the time/pateince to do it Smile

Lots of thanks in advance if you do decide to give the final forms!
Nah dude, I personally don't think you need to. Honestly you could if you wanted too, but I totally agree with Devilmoth. Besides if they aren't already satisfied with the shinies that were given out, then... too bad!  At least you gave out shinies right...? I think DevilMoth stated it perfectly, I just dont think you need to make everyone happy, I mean they already should be.. cause like they still got a free shiny.

But If you want too, you should totally go for it, bro!

I just appreciate the time taken for your giveaways!
No I think you should do other pokemon, since starters or so popular...

I look forward into entering some of your giveaways Smile)))))
Nah i dont think its neccesary, I couldn't have stated better than Devil Moth
Well I mean you could and that would be awesome but i voted no because saw your thread and it seems like holding a giveaway is much of a hassle. You should take your time and especially with your other 2 threads a little bit out of order, i really dont think you should do this one bro.

You could do it, but only if you think you can handle it, but im pretty sure we're ALL happy with the rest of your giveaways