Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

~ Royal Has Arrived ~ ( #2 )
Rainbow 
Im Sorry for making a new post but i read "StormInAJar" guys introduction and im like - wow i barely talked about myself  kappa So this time ill try to do stuff properly ?

Ok here we go:

O I'm not new to Justins channel but i am new to the web page (obviously)
O I am 17
O I have watched pokemon since i was just a little sprout, but i got into the game only in summer 2014. My first game was Pokemon X so you would think im a newbie at the game but im actually pretty good
O My favorite thing to do in the game is masuda method. I just love getting legit shiny pokemon by myself
O I only use shinies in battles (I have a weird obsession with shinies  kappa ). And only those that i breed myself.
O My favorite pokemon type is.. I dont know.I always find a new favorite one. One month i love Electric, the other i love Fairy, then i love Ghost.... Now i love Dark  kappa
O I LOVE the pokemon anime
O My favorite Gym leader would have to be Valerie or Fantina (Both  Heart )
O My Favorite pokemon would have to be the big strong(not so strong) Golurk!  
O I usually hang out in The Replay channel so come hang out with me  
O I love to battle . Im not super good at battles but i can be a challange sometimes (im bad at VGC)
O The avatar im using is not my art, i borrowed it from a great artist that makes nice trainer designs  
O Im an artist myself but im the type of artist that would put a dot on a blank paper and call it total art
O I'm smart kappa usually O My real name (and IGN) is
Dan but i love the nickname Royal (sounds so fancy to me )

Thats it. Sorry for my bad english  Angel (its not that bad  Sleepy )

Angel
[Image: Elite_Four_Duke.png]
Welcome to the site
Glad to have you here, and thanks for the great introduction! I hope you enjoy the forums to it's fullness.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Thanks ^^
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
welcome Kappa
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant.
It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
                                                                                                     -Mewtwo

#TeamReplay #OfficialRightHandManOfTheReplaysVicePrez
(Aug 3, 2015, 03:40 PM)Royal Wrote: O My favorite thing to do in the game is masuda method. I just love getting legit shiny pokemon by myself

Welcome to the Forum! >.<

If you don't mind me asking, what would your best guess be to the number of masuda eggs for a shiny? (Average)