Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Pen, The Quill, The Mighty Sword (An Introduction)
Hello! Hola! Konnichiwa! Ciao! A pleasure to meet you! My name is [REDACTED], but most of my friends just call me Storm. I am new to these here forums, but not new to either forums or Pokémon in general. As this is the way my brain works, I'll give you all an introduction to myself through a thorough list of information!

Height: Approx. 1 Yanmega
Weight: Approx. 3 Ariados
Are you a boy or a girl? That would be the former
Location: The wooded, hilly state of unpredictable weather named Ohio

Pokemon Info
Experience: I've been playing actively since the GSC games, competitively since Black and White
Favorite Type: If you couldn't already tell, it's Bug-type
Favorite Pokémon: Cradily (which I know counteracts my previous statement, but it's my favorite Pokémon, so I decide :P)
Favorite Generation: Gen 3
Most Current Game Played: Alpha Sapphire (A Nuzlocke run, in fact, which I completed with only minor casualties!)

Personal Information
Favorite Color: Venemoth Violet
Favorite Food: All of it :P But I particularly enjoy Italian and Asian foods
Hobbies: Other than video games, which is duuuuuhhhh, I enjoy music (playing and listening to it), writing poetry, reading, and swimming
Favorite Genre of Music: I listen to all types, just depends on what I like, but most of what I listen to is Techno/Dance music
Other Fandoms I'm Involved In: Furry fandom, Dr. Who fandom, Touhou fandom, and Anime fandom
Occupation: Currently, I am unemployed, but I hope to get a college degree and become a published author of my own!

This is just the tip of the Bergmite! Feel free to ask me any other questions you have, and I'll be more than happy to answer! ^_^
Welcome :D, impressive proper introduction
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Dont listen to the guy above me, its obviously a PROPER Introduction, like cmon

But anyway welcome! Smile
Anime dont hurt me plz
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Haha! Thank you both for the warm welcome, and I hope to become an integrated part of this community! The start will be slow at first (just like Regigigas), but I don't mind as long as I make good friends and have a good time doing it~
Welcome to the site fellow Ohioan
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
"Maybe...
all it takes is
a baseball bat
to show you what I mean.
The click in your jaw
is a testament
for trying to test me. "

Welcome Smile
Ah! A name I recognise! Well, thank you for the warm introduction! :D

A graceful facade presented thus
Concealing my proper hue
Else word or wit or wanton war,
I tremble not to challenge you!
(Aug 4, 2015, 03:02 PM)naitre Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay Smile

I'm sure I will! ^_^