Day 10 of masuda breeding for a shiny Magikarp

I have successfully bred 26 boxes of stupid worthless fish

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
(Nov 22, 2017, 03:56 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote: Oh good, a shiny thread

@ScottyThunder
I feel the same about the Minior. Probably 35+ boxes but I WT them every full box or two so Im not sure. But half of that was pre Shiny Charm so yeah.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Nov 22, 2017, 04:09 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2017, 03:56 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote: Oh good, a shiny thread

@ScottyThunder
I feel the same about the Minior. Probably 35+ boxes but I WT them every full box or two so Im not sure. But half of that was pre Shiny Charm so yeah.

This is the first real hunt I've done since I got the charm over six months ago. For no reason other than I want to, I'm breeding le golden fishy for my US team when I get the game. I wanna keep going, but it's just so damn boring

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
"just so damn borring" AMEN!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova Awesome Idea! A Shiny Discussion thread was something overdue imo.

So I'm currently hunting for a Shiny Sandshrew in Pokemon Gold and a Shiny Qwilfish in SoulSilver
OU MASTER RACE
(Nov 22, 2017, 07:01 PM)Kris Wrote: @Dova Awesome Idea! A Shiny Discussion thread was something overdue imo.

So I'm currently hunting for a Shiny Sandshrew in Pokemon Gold and a Shiny Qwilfish in SoulSilver
@Kris
Wish you luck! I plan to shiny hunt Sandshrew somewhat soon (next few weeks).
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I've been SR for a shiny rowlet since UM dropped and i still haven't gotten it

hitting close to a thousand soon but it looks like it might take some time before i can actually start the game.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Only recently got into breeding competitive pokemon as I want to get into battling mons and I've already had a few accidental 4/5IV ones, so frustrating! Thinking about actually trying for a shiny competitive weavile soon though, been my favourite shiny for a while (apart from charizard which I bred a while ago on XY) ~ something so exciting about expecting a shiny to hatch! 

You guys think a shiny charm is worth all the effort, what is the req, full national dex? seems so far out of reach D;
(Nov 23, 2017, 02:37 AM)Buddhafuldays Wrote: Only recently got into breeding competitive pokemon as I want to get into battling mons and I've already had a few accidental 4/5IV ones, so frustrating! Thinking about actually trying for a shiny competitive weavile soon though, been my favourite shiny for a while (apart from charizard which I bred a while ago on XY) ~ something so exciting about expecting a shiny to hatch! 

You guys think a shiny charm is worth all the effort, what is the req, full national dex? seems so far out of reach D;
@Buddhafuldays Shiny charm is most certainly worth it, brings the odds down to 1/512. Just fill out the Alolan dex of 300 Pokemon I believe it is in S/M and 400 in USUM
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Just got a shiny Nuzleaf from the Ultra Warp thingie. Someone wanna trade with me?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ