Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHINY] A discussion and trading thread for those shining little suckers
(Nov 23, 2017, 02:37 AM)Buddhafuldays Wrote: Only recently got into breeding competitive pokemon as I want to get into battling mons and I've already had a few accidental 4/5IV ones, so frustrating! Thinking about actually trying for a shiny competitive weavile soon though, been my favourite shiny for a while (apart from charizard which I bred a while ago on XY) ~ something so exciting about expecting a shiny to hatch! 

You guys think a shiny charm is worth all the effort, what is the req, full national dex? seems so far out of reach D;

Yeah, its definetly worth the struggle though its nothing like the National Dex.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Nov 23, 2017, 02:58 AM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2017, 02:37 AM)Buddhafuldays Wrote: Only recently got into breeding competitive pokemon as I want to get into battling mons and I've already had a few accidental 4/5IV ones, so frustrating! Thinking about actually trying for a shiny competitive weavile soon though, been my favourite shiny for a while (apart from charizard which I bred a while ago on XY) ~ something so exciting about expecting a shiny to hatch! 

You guys think a shiny charm is worth all the effort, what is the req, full national dex? seems so far out of reach D;
@Buddhafuldays Shiny charm is most certainly worth it, brings the odds down to 1/512. Just fill out the Alolan dex of 300 Pokemon I believe it is in S/M and 400 in USUM

Oh nice, there I was thinking it was national dex completion required, will get on filling up my dex, thanks! :D
you need help? @Buddhafuldays
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova help would be greatly appreciated, I'll make a list of the tricky mons I need. Been meaning to for a while, think most of them are trade evolutions n such. Will post the list later. Appreciate the offer Dova Smile
(Nov 23, 2017, 04:07 PM)Buddhafuldays Wrote: @Dova help would be greatly appreciated, I'll make a list of the tricky mons I need. Been meaning to for a while, think most of them are trade evolutions n such. Will post the list later. Appreciate the offer Dova Smile
@Buddhafuldays
Is it in SM or USUM? I have completed my SM pokedex but not my USUM Pokedex. Still, if I can't get it someone else on the forum can. Also, some will need to be trade backs.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ