Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Evolution Trade Help
I have a couple of trade evolution pokemon that I am trying evolve in pokemon ultra sun. Can someone please help me. Thank you in advance.
IGN: Alisha
3DS Friend code: 0447-6006-5325
Edit 1: I have to go to a dotor's appointment in a few minutes. I'll be back at around 7pm latest.
Edit 2: I'm back from the doctors
I'm seriously busy with work right now, but I'm sure if you stick around for a bit there'll be someone who can help you out.

You might want to edit the thread to say which game it's for so people know, though.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jan 22, 2018, 11:20 AM)ElectricYellow45 Wrote: I have a couple of trade evolution pokemon that I am trying evolve in pokemon ultra sun. Can someone please help me. Thank you in advance.
IGN: Alisha
3DS Friend code: 0447-6006-5325
Edit 1: I have to go to a dotor's appointment in a few minutes. I'll be back at around 7pm latest.
Hi @ElectricYellow45! Welcome to this amazing community. If youd like I could help you out. Just @ me when you're ready.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@ElectricYellow45 Sorry, my internet is really bad this time of year, can we do again?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Are you playing pokemon moon or ultramoon by any chance, because I also have a cosmoem that I am trying to evolve into a lunala.
(Jan 23, 2018, 06:41 PM)ElectricYellow45 Wrote: Are you playing pokemon moon or ultramoon by any chance, because I also have a cosmoem that I am trying to evolve into a lunala.
@ElectricYellow45 
My legends are in my bank but I can grab Lunala. Im in UM. Also thanks I was looking for a Porygon2 and a Politoed.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ