Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHINY] Currently Open Shiny Celebi Give Away (they aren't legit btw)
WE WILL BE DOING DIRECT TRADES ONLY FROM NOW ON! BLAME THE GTS~
@Sun Juan  
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Feb 1, 2018, 03:09 PM)Dova Wrote: WE WILL BE DOING DIRECT TRADES ONLY FROM NOW ON! BLAME THE GTS~
@Sun Juan  Is your Peliper still open?

I'm available at the moment
(Feb 1, 2018, 03:40 PM)Sun Juan Wrote:
(Feb 1, 2018, 03:09 PM)Dova Wrote: WE WILL BE DOING DIRECT TRADES ONLY FROM NOW ON! BLAME THE GTS~

I'm available at the moment

Or tomorrow between 9:30PM to 1159PM /Timezone: 1:00+UTC.

@Dova  When are you able to trade?
@Sun Juan  and @Sweetstar2001 Sorry for not replying, Football always throws me off. I will be open all Saturday and tommorow starting around the time i replied earlier. And tonight for 3 or so hours.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Feb 1, 2018, 06:20 PM)Dova Wrote: @Sun Juan  and @Sweetstar2001 Sorry for not replying, Football always throws me off. I will be open all Saturday and tommorow starting around the time i replied earlier. And tonight for 3 or so hours.

@Dova I'm able to trade now so whenever you're ready Big Grin
(Feb 2, 2018, 05:27 PM)Sweetstar2001 Wrote:
(Feb 1, 2018, 06:20 PM)Dova Wrote: @Sun Juan  and @Sweetstar2001 Sorry for not replying, Football always throws me off. I will be open all Saturday and tommorow starting around the time i replied earlier. And tonight for 3 or so hours.

@Dova I'm able to trade now so whenever you're ready Big Grin
@Sweetstar2001 alright, just a few more minutes.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Enjoy @Sweetstar2001
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Good evening, I'm available for trade if possible i'll be in the plaza
(Feb 2, 2018, 06:34 PM)Sun Juan Wrote: Good evening, I'm available for trade if possible i'll be in the plaza
@Sun Juan 
Awesome, also from one of my old threads I believe you mentioned a shiny Pelipper for my shiny Arbok. Is that still posse
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ