Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHINY] RE: Add Me For Friend Safaris + shiny give away(more on that later).
you can guess as many times as you want as long as you dont spam or cheat, and we could talk somethings out since we are both doing giveaways
(Jul 13, 2018, 07:54 PM)supersnivy107 Wrote: you can guess as many times as you want as long as you dont spam or cheat, and we could talk somethings out since we are both doing giveaways
@supersnivy107
Ill wait till Tenebris wakes up to guess again. I don't want to give him a big advantage by taking all the wrong anwsers if you get what Im saying.
what does the talk stuff out part mean?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
you want shiny mons and your doing a giveaway, so lets trade one shiny for another, simple as that
(Jul 13, 2018, 08:11 PM)supersnivy107 Wrote: you want shiny mons and your doing a giveaway, so lets trade one shiny for another, simple as that
Sounds good. What are you interested in? (Ive also got some other shinies that Id happily trade like some Arconine, Octillery, ect.) @supersnivy107
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I like espeon if you have one still
(Jul 13, 2018, 08:22 PM)supersnivy107 Wrote: I like espeon if you have one still

I've got multiple of all of them. Fewer of the Celebii because I only had 20 to start with. We can trade whenever.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
we can do it right now im in festival plaza at the moment
(Jul 13, 2018, 08:26 PM)supersnivy107 Wrote: we can do it right now im in festival plaza at the moment

My IGN is William. Send when you're ready.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
got it
my in-game name is snivyboy