Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHINY] RE: Add Me For Friend Safaris + shiny give away(more on that later).
(Jul 15, 2018, 07:13 PM)supersnivy107 Wrote: @Dova  we could do it right now since i was playing the game anyway

@supersnivy107 if your still online I'm ready.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
i still need to give @Tenebris_Kane and @Dova  their shinies

Q4: Raichu was originally going to have an evolution, but what was his name?
(Jul 16, 2018, 06:09 PM)supersnivy107 Wrote: i still need to give @Tenebris_Kane and @Dova  their shinies

Q4: Raichu was originally going to have an evolution, but what was his name?

Im gonna let Tenebris anwser that (hopefully he knows his name though).
If your still online I can trade (This is the time I get back from my football practice which lasts 3-3:30 hours so if this is an inconvenient time for you we can try and work something out @supersnivy107 )
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I have a challenge for everyone who has pokemon X and Y. think of it like a team compitition, you must find a partner that you do not know in real life. then exchange friend codes and go to your partners friend safari. then shiny hunt, to complete it, both members must find the shiny. whos ever team gets their shinies first will each get another free shiny in ultra sun and moon. but for an added bonus, who ever finds the shiny first (even if you win or lose) will get a free competitive bred charmander (not shiny sry).

when you have your partner type it in like this for example:  /shiny squad @Dova and @Tenebris_Kane.

also you can chose me and i have a secret reward for who wins with me, this event will start the 24th and we will have atmost 5 teams.
since only 2 out of over 300 people comment on this since i made this giveaway/ friend code exchange, i want more people to be involved and just have fun and meet new people (hints why im making you team with people you dont know in real life in the upcoming event)  and if you dont have X or Y or you cant compete for some unknown reason, thats completely fine, you can still answer the questions for shinies. so if you have not already, try to be more included, thank you.
(Jul 17, 2018, 03:08 AM)supersnivy107 Wrote: since only 2 out of over 300 people comment on this since i made this giveaway/ friend code exchange, i want more people to be involved and just have fun and meet new people (hints why im making you team with people you dont know in real life in the upcoming event)  and if you dont have X or Y or you cant compete for some unknown reason, thats completely fine, you can still answer the questions for shinies. so if you have not already, try to be more included, thank you.

I have Pokemon X but Im only at the second-ish gym since I recently restarted it, however I can probably beat it in a few days @supersnivy107 . Also I recommend making a new thread so that more people do see this (If thats what you want). With how little activity there is compared to just a few months ago you may get barely any participants and the amount of people that are gonna click on an old thread is smaller than the amount of people that will look at a new thread. I mean there are hundreds of guests on here all the time so the more that look at your post the more likely you are to get a new 'team member' for this little event of yours.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@supersnivy107 

Q4. Goruchu (probably spelled that completely wrong, it's been a while since I heard it) The evil raichu variant!

as for trading for the shiny from before I should be online most days at some point between 8PM and 11PM UTC+1 (london time) so if that is good for you at some point in the next couple of days just say when and I will make sure I am online. Otherwise if there is a time you would prefer that is reasonable (not like 1am for me) just let me know the time and I will let you know if I can make it.

(Jul 17, 2018, 07:47 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @supersnivy107 

Q4. Goruchu (probably spelled that completely wrong, it's been a while since I heard it) The evil raichu variant!

as for trading for the shiny from before I should be online most days at some point between 8PM and 11PM UTC+1 (london time) so if that is good for you at some point in the next couple of days just say when and I will make sure I am online. Otherwise if there is a time you would prefer that is reasonable (not like 1am for me) just let me know the time and I will let you know if I can make it.

well, shoot, you got it right. I thought I was clever but you knew so I guess i need to give you 2 shinies now. also we can trade right now @Tenebris_Kane
Q5:what was the first pokemon game to be put on the wii
(Jul 18, 2018, 12:20 PM)supersnivy107 Wrote: Q5:what was the first pokemon game to be put on the wii

Battle revolution.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ