Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@Arctero geez im really sorry this has never happened before....
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@AverageJoe My bad, thanks
Resident pun-lover and VGC teambuilding enthusiast
twitter.com/arctero

no your right @Arctero
can you get me a HA alolan grimer? im not concerned about IVs or nature. Let me know what I need to trade for it, thanks!
@wartty Can you breed a HA alolan-Geodude Fletching for me? I need it for mono-Electric build. I have almost 500 BP to spend ATM, Preferable female(for higher HA inherit chance) but any IV/Nature will do. Let me know what item you want for a trade.

Edited: Just got HA Alolan-Geodude from GTS today, Changed to Gale wings Fletching now. XD
Thanks. Blush
@PhantomBravo & @Riola sorry D: I havent been online all week if you both are still in need ive got your babies ready from my stockbabies so whenever your free !!! Sorry !!
@wartty OK, According to your item list, I can trade you Rare candy or any items except Lumious moss and Lucky egg. let me know which items you want for trade. I suppose any item in list can be put though GTS right? or If we need to Link trade, how about we trade tomorrow 8.30 AM PDT(According to your timezone) and if I can request one more mons, Can you also breed HA Emolga for me? (as usual, any IVs/Nature will do)
Thanks Smile
@wartty 
Do you have HA Espurr/Meowstic and/or HA Ralts?
Halloo, where is skydragon9?
@Riola yeh a rare candy is generallywhat I accept for a 1-1 trade, where in the same time zone I think? So I guess I missed you :\
@Kookiemuker Absolutely ~ 
Would you prefer to trade rare candies or one of the items?
@Ethan11 heyy, think you got the wrong place :\