Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@Kookiemuker 
@dmann
@swolosis
@TheWishMaker
Sounds like everyone ready for Sunday? I suppose just tell me when your free and I'll try to keep checking back in throughout the day ~ @Arctero and I assume your ready whenever?
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@wartty I can do it right now, if you want the HA for HA still. I bred some, and got 4 Ralts with HA, which I traded up to UM. Assuming you are okay with the thing being from Gen 6.
@dmann sorry I was just checking in last night but I should be good to go today xP got spritzee ready but yeh I don't really need another HA ralts unless it's in a loveball or something, generally speaking rare candies are preferred
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
I'm on whenever your ready
@wartty I'm on whenever, and I have 4 HA Ralts. I wonder if using the Discord, or some part of it, to expedite swapping, is a good idea.
@dmann 
What else would you like to trade for other than a Spritzee?
@wartty I can trade almost anytime this week.
Resident pun-lover and VGC teambuilding enthusiast
twitter.com/arctero

@Kookiemuker I want the HA Spritzee for Shiny hunting related shenanigans. Cause of what the ability does. Why, you want a HA Ralts XD?
@dmann 
Yeah I do need a Ralts.
@Kookiemuker Like I said, I have 4 of them. If you want one, I will take anything for them really. Even a trash.