Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
@dmann 

to trade items such as rare candies you just need to give the item to the Pokémon you are sending and the item will be sent along as well

Okies. Is doing it via GTS okay by the way, what level does it come at, and what would you like as trade fodder other than Rare Candy?
@dmann lol well like a zangoos or sigilyph with eggmoves is very interesting, a froakie is not :p if you can kinda get what I mean? Idk lol I think you said you had bagon? they arent too common ill breed that birdy up for you and ill post it in a couple hours ~
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
I have a HA Bagon, though it IS Shiny (the RNG decided to troll me while completing dex), which is why I don't want to trade it over as is. I can breed it though, to get a regular HA one, if that will do.
Hey again.
Do you happen to have a harvest tropius?
I have a rare candy in Ultra Sun and a few friend ball gibles in moon. I have some 5 IV breedjects i could offer as well.
Resident pun-lover and VGC teambuilding enthusiast
twitter.com/arctero

@wartty  A pokeball is fine. I can trade any time tonight. Just whenever you want let me know. Also, is there a certain pokemon we trade you with the rare candy or can it be any pokemon?
@dmann Lol honestly it was just a suggestion of something that wont get sniped too fast xP whats something that youve got breedjects lying around of?

@Arctero You know I do ;p lol ive barely done anything in ultrasun yet so I guess well trade in normal sun for now, when you free? and a friendball gible sounds lovely Smile

@TheWishMaker literally whatever you have lying around without any purpose stick a rare candy on and send em over :p sorry I havent been on as much as id like lately but I should be around most of tomorrow if that could work? Or just tell me when works for you and ill try to check back ~
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
I have lots of HA's, a decent amount being Breedjects. Lemme check what I have fully, and then throw it up on a gDoc.
@wartty That's fine, the gible is in my moon version. I should be free tomorrow or friday. I'll let you know the specific times when i can. Do you also have an overcoat jangmo-o?
Resident pun-lover and VGC teambuilding enthusiast
twitter.com/arctero

@wartty 
I no longer need the Cradily but I still need the Ralts. I won't be able to trade tonight but if you are free anytime tomorrow or this weekend that will work for me. Thanks!