Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
Could you trade me a Sand Force Diglett please? I can give you a Rare Candy.
@jadenzambon yep anorith has full eggmoves too ~ if theres one other your interested in I do 3 for one apricornball? Smile
@SoKoJohn lol I thought you were SoCalJohnny xD and of course got your diglett in a fast ball Smile when works?
Can I trade you a rare candy for a HA alolan Vulpix? I'd really appreciate it!
@Elmsu lol yep I think I got one laying around ready to go, what breedjects you got? I'll post a Vulpix in the gts requesting a baby and you can stick the rare candy ofn
(Jun 4, 2017, 10:51 AM)wartty Wrote: @Elmsu lol yep I think I got one laying around ready to go, what breedjects you got? I'll post a Vulpix in the gts requesting a baby and you can stick the rare candy ofn

@wartty You okay with a HA Sandygast? I've got lots of those.
@wartty Those two would be plenty for me, but possibly in the future! When is it convenient for you to trade?
@Elmsu  I'll post this Vulpix I got from wondertrade with a Japanese name requesting a Lv 1 sandygast Smile my IGN is wartty ~
@jadenzambon maybe like 4-6 hours from now?
@wartty got it, thanks a lot!
Awesome! You want to use the GTS for it?
@jadenzambon nah it's okay since we're trading more then one guy I'll just direct trade you, you around now?