Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] Regret's Trade Shop- Rare Events, Shinies, Competitive
Hello people. Coming back from Hiatus!
I am a cloner with hundreds of rare events, Gen 7 born shiny competitive, competitive legends, etc etc. All info on here on google docs, feel free to pm me directly to ensure I do not miss your message.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0
Hi there (welcome?)

Are there by any chance also proofed events?
(Sep 22, 2017, 07:07 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi there (welcome?)

Are there by any chance also proofed events?

The majority are traded to me, otherwise ones that have my OT or a few of the most recent/new ones (such as yesterdays Pikachu origanl ash cap) then I assume my game would have the wonder cards. Otherwise, as mentioned, I clone pokemon; i dont have a reason to hack them in.
Its also easy to make proofed events (at least pika hats for example)

Proofed events a lot wanted have high value = >> When you redeem a pokemon always make a video of it to make it proofed video (those have high value when recorded )
(Sep 22, 2017, 10:56 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Its also easy to make proofed events (at least pika hats for example)

Proofed events a lot wanted have high value = >> When you redeem a pokemon always make a video of it to make it proofed video (those have high value when recorded )

I have hundreds of events, for the older gens, even almost every event released. I'm not going to hunt down specific vids for thousands of seperate trades unless i were being paid. If you'd like somehting from my list and have something to offer, feel free
@regret123 Do you still need the Ash Greninja?

Edit: I also have a 20th Anniversary Arceus, if you want / need one...
I'm back again.
(Sep 23, 2017, 03:16 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: @regret123 Do you still need the Ash Greninja?

Edit: I also have a 20th Anniversary Arceus, if you want / need one...

yes i still need both! let me know any 2 pokes from my list that you would like for them and its a deal.-
regret, 1266-7455-0822
@regret123 I just noticed that I also have a Happy Meal Meowth if you need one, and I would love to have the gen 3 Wishmaker Jirachi and the World Hobby Fair Manaphy from gen 4  Big Grin .
I'm back again.
@regret123 do you still need the aldora birds and the 20th anniversary genesect and darkrai?
(Sep 23, 2017, 12:34 PM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: @regret123 I just noticed that I also have a Happy Meal Meowth if you need one, and I would love to have the gen 3 Wishmaker Jirachi and the World Hobby Fair Manaphy from gen 4  Big Grin .

And waht do you want for 3rd as well?