Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] Returning to Pokémon and collecting!
With Sword and Shield on the rise I want to collect a few more events that I have missed.

My collection/shop is massive so I've split it into multiple sections on Google Spreadsheets. I have notifications on so even if you post a long time from the day I made this chances are I'll reply quickly.

[Image: egg.png]Self-Breds: Everything here was bred by me! They all reside in generation 7 games so they may not be nicknamed if they were bred in generation 6.
[Image: cherish.png?raw=true]Events: Events I have collected over the past few years. Some have additional proof that doesn't show up on published G.S.s . Some lack proof and are just for display.
[Image: premier.png?raw=true]Rare | Soft-Resets: Rare Pokémon that I've caught, soft-reset, or RNG-manipulated for.

If you'd like to see the entire spreadsheet click here. Be careful as it's quite huge and may slow your device a bit (it certainly does for mine).

Specific Pokémon I'm looking for:

Legend: 
  • UT - Untouched: Has not been altered in any manner. Includes EVs and experience points gained.
  • PIP - Proof If Possible: Image or video that highlights validity of the Pokémon. I mostly recommend having this.
  • AR - Any Region: If available in multiple regions, it does not matter where it comes from.
  • #Nature# (IP): If possible, has that nature. 

[Image: pikachu.png]2018 Tohoku Pikachu: UT | PIP
[Image: vulpix-alola.png]Lillie's Vulpix: AR | UT | PIP
[Image: rotom.png]LINE Rotom: Timid/Modest IP | PIP
[Image: shaymin.png]Pokémon Center Shaymin: Timid/Modest IP | PIP
[Image: shaymin.png]Heart Shaymin: Timid/Modest IP | PIP
[Image: fennekin.png]Serena's Fennekin: UT | PIP
[Image: vivillon-fancy.png]GTS Fancy Vivillon: AR | PIP
[Image: tapu-lele.png]Akala Island Shiny Tapu Lele (November 2018 International Challenge): AR | UT | PIP
[Image: tapu-bulu.png]Ula'ula Island Shiny Tapu Bulu (February 2019 International Challenge): AR | UT | PIP
[Image: tapu-fini.png]Poni Island Tapu Fini (May 2019 International Challenge): AR | UT | PIP
[Image: lunala.png]Shiny Lunala (Sun & Moon—Cosmic Eclipse): AR | UT | PIP
[Image: solgaleo.png]Shiny Solgaleo (Sun & Moon—Cosmic Eclipse): AR | UT | PIP
[Image: necrozma.png]Secret Club Necrozma: UT | PIP
[Image: zeraora.png]Fula City Zeraora: AR | UT | PIP

I am also willing to trade for other events I have not listed!
Hii Mellow. You new ? Welcome i say.

If only you were here a year or 2 here i would have traded with ya. But now i don't know if i still have these mons. And i had a hard time stopping collecting events.. While i was trading events with videos etc(proofed events) i couldn't find space to do other things. Now finally i stopped and i have yet to find time to continue a game on switch called "dragon quedt builders2" ( though i play less than before) Once we grow we sometimes get less excited in stuff(atleast for me)

Anyway, i hope you enjoy your stay here. I will check sometimes around and if there is something you don't understand, feel free to ask around, a lot of people are nice here. (This is a unique forum)
(Sep 25, 2019, 03:11 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hii Mellow. You new ? Welcome i say.

If only you were here a year or 2 here i would have traded with ya. But now i don't know if i still have these mons. And i had a hard time stopping collecting events.. While i was trading events with videos etc(proofed events) i couldn't find space to do other things. Now finally i stopped and i have yet to find time to continue a game on switch called "dragon quedt builders2" ( though i play less than before) Once we grow we sometimes get less excited in stuff(atleast for me)

Anyway, i hope you enjoy your stay here. I will check sometimes around and if there is something you don't understand, feel free to ask around, a lot of people are nice here. (This is a unique forum)

Thank you for the warm welcome! Been on here for a few years but I forgot my password (oops!). Hoping the rising hype in the next month or so will get people trading again.