Poll: Is Shiny Umbreon the best Shiny Eeveelution to you?
This poll is closed.
Yes
54.55%
6 54.55%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] SLS- The Shiny Lunar Shop!*REVISED....AGAIN*
So, we meet again my fellow members of the Pokemon Forever forums. In recent times ive found myself rarely coming here as much as I have before. I wish to change that starting today. So as of this moment (kinda late when i post this in Canada, OOPS :P) the shop is opening for the 3rd time in awhile(also i dont know if i can actualy delete the old shop posts so it doesnt turn into spam so if i could find a fix for that would be much appreciated...) Now for right now my old rules apply and the lists are gonna be slightly altered from past posts of course. and in case your wondering, YES i do have event pokemon, I do warn you though im not in depth with it, as it is only somewhat recent events, and not even that many to begin with(appologies in advance). also I will say now, that i wont be posting the event listings here, if you want them, you may ask for such.

1. Under no circumstances will I trade 2 pokemon for just 1 (Unless said otherwise...)
2. You may only ask for a set amount of shinys or legendarys. (5 per week) after all, I want other people to have a chance to grab what I got!
3. If you make a request for a pokemon, dont wait to long to recieve it. if you request a pokemon and it takes 24 hours or more for a response, it will go back up for trade unless you request it again.
Now below i shall post the list of shinys (And a seperate list of legendaries) i have for trading 
Shinys:
Level 100's: 2 Latios, 2 Latias, Diancie, 2 Mewtwo, 3 Xerneas, 2 Yveltal, Zekrom, Cresselia, Regigigias, Entei, Suicune, Palkia, Phione, Zapdos, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Articuno, Arceus, Thundurus, Heatran, Kyurem, Greninja, gourgeist, 2 sylveon, vaporeon, glaceon, espeon, umbreon, jolteon, leafeon, ditto, decidueye, seviper, pinsir, Typlhosion, Rapidash, Manectric, Absol, Swoobat, Hawlucha, Gengar, Tsareena, Metagross, Ampharos, Porygon2, Gardevoir, A Raichu, Tyranitar, Goodra, Silvally, Feraligator, Camerupt, Toxapex, Charizard, Magcargo, Drapion, Slowking, Rhyperior, Minior, Shiftry
Under Level 100: Gourgeist, Crobat, Latios, Sceptile, 2 Heliolisk, 2 Drapions, 3 Audino,Tapu-KoKo, 2 Barbaracle, 2 Grumpig, Crustle, Flareon, Darkrai, Trevenant, Kommo-o, Chansey, Exeggcute, Pupitar, Salazzle, Quagsire, Slowpoke, Bagon, A Sandshrew

If you would like to hear my selection of non-shiny legendaries, then dont be afraid to ask!
The Umbreon Lunar Shop: Whether its under the sun or moon, we hope to see you soon! Wink
Welcome back! I'm interested in the alolan sandshrew. I can offer my venipede for it.

(Masuda Method)
Venipede (F)
IVs: 30 Atk / 0 SpA
Ability: Speed Boost
Level: 1
Shiny: Yes
Jolly Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Pin Missile
- Twineedle
- Spikes
@moo311 
Well I'l show you the stats of it first
Pokemon: Alolan Sandshrew
Ball:Quick
Name:Sandshrew (star icon) *Can be changed if requested*
Level:1
Shiny:Yes
Alolan:Yes
Hp:12
Attack:6
Defense:7
Sp.Atk:5
Sp.Def:5
Speed:5
Nature:Quirky
Ability:Snow Cloak
Moves: Scratch, Defense Curl

Note: Fresh from an egg.
Can I see the stats of the bagon?
@moo311 
Sure thing

Pokemon:Bagon
Ball:Ultra
Name:Bagon (Star Icon) *Name can be changed upon request*
Level:9
HP:29
Attack:21
Defense:17
Sp.Atk:14
Sp.Def:10
Speed:16
Nature:Hardy
Ability:Rock Head
Moves: Rage, Ember, Leer

If you need anything else feel free to ask such.
@Umbreon9004 I'm interested in the sandslash. I'm free to trade at almost any time. My timezone is EST (GMT -4). Is there a time that works for you?
(Jun 23, 2018, 01:29 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Umbreon9004 I'm interested in the sandslash. I'm free to trade at almost any time. My timezone is EST (GMT -4). Is there a time that works for you?
@moo311 
Im available now if you are
@Umbreon9004 Ok, let me add your fc.
Im interested in the absol and I could offer a lvl 100 Nidoking
Info:
Abiltity:Sheer Force
Nature:Timid
Moveset:
Tackle
Horn attack
Poison sting
Thrash
Nickname: Godzilla (Please dont laugh)
PM me if you except and I wanted to ask, how did you get all those pokemon at lvl 100
@Bendytheinkdemon37 

Well before we come to a final descision, I should make you aware of the exact stats of this absol

Name:Absol
Ball:Ultra
Level:100
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Pressure
HP:249
Attack:319
Defense:165
Sp.Atk:207
Sp.Def:148
Speed:173
Moves: Psycho Cut, Slash, Night Slash, Razor Wind

Ah, a good question as well. Since you asked, since the days of X I was catching lots of pokemon to try and fill the pokedex. for the longest time i didnt know about the GTS, and i didnt have Y either, but when i did discover GTS, it became my new best friend. for years after that, with new pokemon games being released, i was catching legendaries that were available, using the GTS like an addict, trading with my friend, and as a matter of fact, the GTS is the best way ive gotten shinys and legendaries. people make the craziest requests when giving out shinys or legendaries. you have no idea. and then it just got out of control. if i wasnt getting shinys, it was legendaries from gts. my collection got larger and larger (even bigger once i knew how to properly use pokemon bank...). and its evolved to what it is now. but this is just the tip of the iceberg. if you heard about my legendaries list? youd think i was a hacker XD