Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking For Shiny Event Magikarp
(Apr 2, 2018, 03:03 PM)Pwimawh_Kiogah Wrote: Yes... what it said... but to me.

Oh D@&N! I didnt even notice that. Maybe we shouldn't ask questions. . . and back away slowly. . .
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
i think i got that 1
Totally normal system...
(Apr 2, 2018, 10:14 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote: i think i got that 1

Sweet! Wanna trade for it?
(Apr 2, 2018, 02:34 PM)rekt_mudkip Wrote: Hey, I was wondering if anyone has this magikarp. If you do, please contact me about a trade! Thanks Smile   (sorry if i did anything wrong with this post, i'm new here ;P)

If the picture doesn't load, the magikarp im looking for is a Japanese event from 2013;
Shiny Magikarp
Lv 99
Flail, Hydropump, Bounce, Splash

[Image: IMG_20180321_133107.jpg]
The chances of anyone having that specific event pokemon is crazy rare. The chances that a english speaker has one is even more rare. The chances of them to find this website. Is even more rare. The chances of them finding your post, again more rare and the chance they will actually trade with you is pretty much impossible. So good luck.
(Apr 3, 2018, 08:10 PM)MysticSoldier168 Wrote:
(Apr 2, 2018, 02:34 PM)rekt_mudkip Wrote: Hey, I was wondering if anyone has this magikarp. If you do, please contact me about a trade! Thanks Smile   (sorry if i did anything wrong with this post, i'm new here ;P)

If the picture doesn't load, the magikarp im looking for is a Japanese event from 2013;
Shiny Magikarp
Lv 99
Flail, Hydropump, Bounce, Splash

[Image: IMG_20180321_133107.jpg]
The chances of anyone having that specific event pokemon is crazy rare. The chances that a english speaker has one is even more rare. The chances of them to find this website. Is even more rare. The chances of them finding your post, again more rare and the chance they will actually trade with you is pretty much impossible. So good luck.

lol thanks