Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] Sancho's Shiny (and events) Stop
@wightvoid 
I'd prefer shiny Medicham. Anything you want for it? I've got a shiny abomasnow somewhere as well but I guess they're not very rare anymore.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jan 24, 2018, 12:11 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: @wightvoid 
I'd prefer shiny Medicham. Anything you want for it? I've got a shiny abomasnow somewhere as well but I guess they're not very rare anymore.

@TheAlmightySancho I really
love the idea
of the Kyurem or Giratina but those do not seem fair to you at all. Unless we can figure something out for them do you maybe have a shiny aegislash?
@wightvoid 
I've got a shiny Honedge but it took me weeks to bribe off my best friend and I really don't want to have to part with it. It's fine, though, if you want one of the legendaries you can have it. I don't mind.

My trade shop - V2.3
One pokemon ive been dieing to get is a marshadow. it would make me so damn happy if i could get one. i know its an event and you prefer trading things like that so belong i can offer a list of my shinys and events, along with other legendaries, or i can post my best trade option (i think)
@Umbreon9004 
Like I put in the notes, I'm only interested in other events for the Marshadow, so what events do you have to offer?

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jan 24, 2018, 12:56 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: @wightvoid 
I've got a shiny Honedge but it took me weeks to bribe off my best friend and I really don't want to have to part with it. It's fine, though, if you want one of the legendaries you can have it. I don't mind.
@TheAlmightySancho 
In that case the Kyurem would be awesome. I’ll post up on here when I have it posted in the GTS. I have one more class in 25 mins so I may not get it posted until after I get to my dorm.
@wightvoid 
We can arrange a link trade if you want, since it would probably be safer. Just tell me what time you can trade.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jan 24, 2018, 01:17 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: @wightvoid 
We can arrange a link trade if you want, since it would probably be safer. Just tell me what time you can trade.

I should be available between 3:35 and 4:00 central US.
(Jan 24, 2018, 01:05 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: @Umbreon9004 
Like I put in the notes, I'm only interested in other events for the Marshadow, so what events do you have to offer?
well the list goes as such:
Emboar- lv 50
Gourgeist- lv 50
Samurott- lv 50
3 diancie- 2 lv 100 - 1 lv 50
2 Xerneas- lv 100
Yveltal- lv 100
Arceus- lv 100
Tapu koko- lv 60
Metagross- lv 100
Strange Flareon?- lv 100
Silvally- lv 100
2 Darkrai- lv 100
Snorlax- lv 76
2 victinni - lv 100
4 volcanion- 3 lv 100- 1 lv 70
Meloetta-lv 100
Shaymin-lv100
2 Manaphy-lv100
2 Hoopa- 1 lv100- 1 lv50
Genesect-lv100
keldeo-lv100
jirachi-lv100
Magearna-lv50
I know that was long and you might have question so take your time to choose
@wightvoid 
That's GMT -6, I think. So I should be able to but I'm going to sleep at 10pm (or 4pm for you) so we'll have to be quick.

@Umbreon9004 
Any idea which event the Flareon actually is? Otherwise I might trade for Yveltal.

My trade shop - V2.3