Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] The Shiny Lunar Shop!(S.L.S)
Hey there boys and girls of all ages. Are you looking for shinys to trade? or do you just need to make room for some legendary pokemon? well look no further. you may not know me too well, and thats fine, because with this shop, its not just about trading, its getting to know people around the forum. lately I said to myself: man, ive got way too many of the same old shinys and legendaries in my box...maybe i should get some new additions. and thus, this shop was created. My Name is Umbreon9004, and though i am new to this buisness, i can guarantee youll leave my shop with a smile and with satisfactory results! so, boot up your systems and check your summarys, because as of today my shop is open for buisness. first off before i get to the good stuff i must lay down some ground rules

1. under no circumstances will i trade 2 pokemon for just 1
2. You may only ask for a set amount of shinys or legendarys. (5 per week) after all, i want other people to have a chance to grab what i got!
3. all trades must be fair in certain ways(ex. same level, shiny, or legendary) unless i find the deal to be fair in other ways
4. if you make a request for a pokemon, dont wait to long to recieve it. if you request a pokemon and it takes 24 hours or more for a response, it will go back up for trade unless you request it again.
Now below i shall post the list of shinys(and a seperate list of legendaries) i have for trading! Big Grin
Shinys (UPDATED!)
Level 100's:
2 Latios, 2 latias, 2 diancie, 2 mewtwo, 3 xerneas, 2 yveltal, zekrom, cresselia, 2 regigigias, entei, suicune, palkia, phione, zapdos, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, articuno, arceus, thundurus, heatran, Tapu-koko , Kyurem, Greninja, gourgeist, 2 sylveon, vaporeon, 2 glaceon, espeon, umbreon, jolteon, leafeon, ditto, decidueye, seviper, pinsir, Typlhosion, Rapidash, Manectric, Absol, Swoobat, Hawlucha, Gengar, Tsareena, Metagross, Ampharos, Porygon2, Gardevoir, A Raichu, Tyranitar, Goodra, Silvally, Feraligator, Camerupt, Toxapex, Charizard, Magcargo, Drapion, Slowking, Rhyperior.
Under Level 100: Aromatisse, Crobat, Latios, Sceptile, Heliolisk, 2 Drapions, Audino, Crustle, Flareon, Darkrai, Trevenant, Kommo-o, Exeggcute, Pupitar, Salazzle, Quagsire, Slowpoke, Bagon, Pikipek, A Sandshrew.

If you would like to hear my selection of non-shiny legendaries, then dont be afraid to ask!

The Umbreon Lunar Shop: Whether its under the sun or moon, we hope to see you soon! Wink
Sancho and I have more competition, yay! Wish you luck Umbreon9004 and like the shop name.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 27, 2018, 02:31 PM)Dova Wrote: Sancho and I have more competition, yay! Wish you luck Umbreon9004 and like the shop name.

well youve seen my inventory already. i thought to myself. why DONT i share it? so after some careful thinking and trying to piece it together, it also helped figuring out how to make threads like this,i came up with the idea for alittle shop of my own
Hey @Umbreon9004 would you be so kind as to list which/if any of your shinies are events please?
@Dova 
@Umbreon9004 

It's going to get confusing with the 3 of you competing now... XD

(Jan 27, 2018, 02:43 PM)Pokeballsohard Wrote: Hey @Umbreon9004 would you be so kind as to list which/if any of your shinies are events please?

While i dont have very many, i can certainly list what i got

2 diancies
2 Xerneas
1 Yveltal
1 Arceus
1 Tapu-koko
1 Metagross
1 Silvally
1 Darkrai
Suffice to say, my list is short, but i hope you find something to your likeing
(Jan 27, 2018, 02:44 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 
@Umbreon9004 

Oh no, my intention is nothing of competing, i simply wished to open a shop of my very own for the experience of a lifetime, i would happily support my fellow shop owners if it meant i made others pleased
@Umbreon9004 

Sancho has events and mines the crappy one lol.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 27, 2018, 02:55 PM)Dova Wrote:
@Umbreon9004 

Sancho has events and mines the crappy one lol.

i wouldnt sell yourself short. you still got good things to trade
Ugh. I should retire and let these young hooligans take over to be honest, my stock's like 10 things these days.

I went from corner-shop to market-stall...

Still, it's a fun thing to do. Big Grin
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3