Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] Vivillon Collectors Shop!
Right on Smile sorry for the sloppy trading lol I kept getting distracted
@0kamii Thank you for the pokemon, i will give it a good use!  Big Grin

@JoeBoss23 I'm sorry I couldn't connect sooner. I had this week too much work from the college and a very bad connection. When is it better for you to trade?
You available now?
(Dec 16, 2017, 08:10 AM)JoeBoss23 Wrote: You available now?

Sure! I'm in the plaza now.
UPDATE STOCK & DEMAND

Stock                        Demand
-River                      -Archipelago
-Continental            -Sandstorm
-High Plains             -Sun
-Tundra                   -Ocean
-Modern                  -Jungle
-Monsoon

Also a
question for @0kamii  What are the other 2 event patterns, and what do they look like?
@JoeBoss23

Hey, JoeBoss. The other two Vivillon patterns are event exclusive. They're called the Poké Ball pattern, and the Fancy pattern respectively.

[Image: poke_ball_vivillon.png?w=1200][Image: 666-fancy.png] 
Easily the two hardest Vivillon patterns to find. I don't know when or how they were distriputed, and they're not breedable either. Therefore, I can't imagine anyone that has one would want to part with it. But maybe all of us collectors will get lucky and find one?

- 0kamii

P.S. Sorry for not repping you for the trade. I'll fix that right now. I forgot...
Blush
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@0kamii i have both the exclusive patterns and can clone them if you want.

i also have one extra of elegant, modern, polar, meadow and continental (my own region)

i need:
icy snow
tundra
archipelago
sandsotrm
monsoon
savanna
sun
ocean jungle

hope someone can help Big Grin
@Skulblaka01

If you clone them both and give me one of each, I'd be thrilled to bits. Is it too much to ask for a Timid nature on the Poké Ball pattern? No sense in having a cool pattern without being able to use it. If not, I'll still gladly take them, if possible.

As for the others, I don't have spares of any of those, but I imagine finding an extra Icy Snow/Tundra couldn't be that hard. I can look if you want? Would that be a fair trade?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@Skulblaka01  Would you possibly be able to clone me a pair as well? Also I can give you anything you want from my stock
@0kamii  Thank you very much for that rep and the info
@0kamii and anyone who happens to see this, I have plenty of clones of all 20 patterns so if you want to totally complete the collection I can help. I've seen a lot of threads warning against pms, but I like to trade by pm so as not to flood the thread with posts.... and seeing as I'm the one giving, I couldn't be scamming lol. so, please pm me if you want help. a couple of my patterns have japanese names, but they are still the pattern to collect, you know? if you are willing, I'd ask you to pm me, the same username [mste1602] on neoseeker, subject line vivillion, but if you don't want to sign up for another forum I'll check back here off and on as well. my timezone is US Central time, so I don't know who will or won't be up while I am, but if you specify your time zone in your message to me, I can try to arrange to be up early or stay up late to meet with you Smile lmk if you want help