Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] Vivillon Collectors Shop!
@mste1602  Please lend me a hand with the 7 I am missing
@JoeBoss23 no problem Smile how much longer will you be on? I want to give my nearly dead ds around 10 mins to charge a bit, then I'll add you. This is in gen 7, right? Getting on now
Hey are you still around? Sorry I went IA there, I have an event I am taking part in in ten mins so either we do this quick or after that
@mste1602  So sorry I missed you I didn't expect you to be ready for me so fast, please let me know when the next time you are available and I will do my best to be there
@JoeBoss23 heh, yep, basically insta. Whats your time zone?
@mste1602

Hey, mste1602.

I apprecite the offer, but the only clones I'd be willing to accept are the Fancy and Poké Ball patterns, as they're virtually impossible to obtain otherwise. Also, the Poké Ball pattern would have to be Timid nature. No point in having a cool pattern if I can't use it in NU. Anyway, I've always been an advocate of legitimate mons over legal ones, and the same applies here.

If you could kindly help anyone else that requests assistance, I'd be grateful. As for myself, I'd rather do it the legitimate way. Thank you. Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@0kamii  sounds good. I can give the pokeball one a timid nature. do you have a preference for the fancy one as well?
@mste1602

Not really. That one is purely for collection purposes. As for the Poké Ball pattern, would it be too much to have it be Compound Eyes too? May as well get more use out of it when item hunting.

Going to assume there isn't much you need from my stock. So I can trade whenever if you're open?

- 0kamii

@0kamii  yep. give me 5 mins.
@mste1602

No problem. I'm in FP right now anyways, just send me a trade request whenever you're ready.

- 0kamii