Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] Pokébank OU Teambuilding Services
As I started to try out different teams and started playing a bit more, I feel like I have a good understanding of the Pokébank OU metagame. However, some people aren't as experienced, and a good team to start off is always good, and even good players can enjoy a new team. This is why I will be offering teambuilding services for a while.

RULES

1- Do not request "bad" Pokémon; while I can definitely build around niche Pokémon and make a decent team, I won't build you a team around Simipour or whatever. Please try to request Pokémon that are viable in the tier, and if you are unsure about a Pokémon's viability, feel free to ask. Here is a list of OU Pokémon to help you see what is viable at the moment.

http://www.smogon.com/dex/sm/formats/ou/

2- Do not get angry; as a student, I have to do homework and study, and I have stuff outside of Pokémon to do. So if it takes a while to make you a team, understand that I am doing my best. If you get angry and start whining, I will ignore your request. Besides that, telling me I'm slow or being mean won't make me build your team faster.However, feel free to PM me (in a respectful manner) if you feel like I forgot you.

3-Request in the following format:

Pokémon/core requested:

Team style (hyper offense, balance, etc):

Specific request:

4- Please do not ask for no legendaries. If they are allowed in the format and would fit well on the team, there is no reason not to use it.

5-The teams will be made for the Pokébank OU format only. Please do not request Pre-Bank teams.

The teams will be tested by myself to ensure that they work fine, if you have any question about a team I made feel free to ask. Enjoy!
@"Elly" Let's get the ball rolling Wink

Pokémon/core requested: Hoopa-Unbound

Team style (hyper offense, balance, etc): Hyper Offense

Specific request: I'm looking for a solid VoltTurn team with Hoopa being used as a wallbreaker. If possible, avoid using Landorus-Therian to keep the team interesting
[Insert signature here]
Does this include OU doubles?
#LillieDefenseSquad
@Marcusube Working on it!

@Vinnie I am not too experienced in DOU yet, though I might do those when I am more experienced.
Can you explain to me how team style works
Sorry I dont know much about comp, but trying to get into it
Hi @"Elly" 

Pokémon/core requested : Magnzone

Team style : Wall / Stall

Specific request:   Magnzone w/ Magenet pull and no speed,  also some desent resitances all around with the partners

Thanks for the genning
Mawr
@DJPeaceful I'll explain the basics:

Offense= No defensive Pokémon, very fast-paced teams.

Balance= A mix of offensive Pokémon and defensive Pokémon.

Stall= Only defensive Pokémon, weakens the opposing teams using hazards and status.

@FireTaco I am not genning the team, just making an importable. Magnezone doesn't fit on stall (in OU at least), and no Speed is also very unviable. I will have to ask you to make a new request if you want to participate.
Hi @"Elly" 

I am sorry about that.  I am rather new to compertive battles (as in 3 days ago) and I am going to need alot of help.

Can I please get a team with based aroung stalling,  I don't care about which pokemon are in it as I do not know which ones are good.

I will work on learning about OU battles.  

Thank you
Mawr
Pokémon/core requested: Tapu-Koko
Team style: Hyper-Offensive

Pokémon/core requested: Shiny Volcarona
Team style: Balanced

Pokémon/core requested: Shiny Tyranitar and/or male Hippowdon
Team style: Sandstorm

Specific request: This is the same challenge that I gave my friend. I need a team of only Yellow pokemon, shinies are allowed. The pokemon core provided are just suggestions of what to start with, if you have a better idea for an all Yellow team please go for it ––– I'm a better collector than competitive play. The shade of yellow is to your discretion but I would prefer somewhere within the broad range of yellow-green araquanid to dijon aegislash to orange dragonite. How yellow is also up to you, whether the pokemon's body is all yellow like azumarill or it's just a accent like ursaring.

Thank you for this wonderful service! and if you don't get to this challenge or would rather skip it, then no worries!
@"Elly" 

I would like a team with Bisharp, preferably with focus sash, metal burst

Offensive please