Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] Pokébank OU Teambuilding Services
@Jai the point of hyper offense is having no defense; it is literally hyper offense. If you want a team with a defensive backbone, you should request bulky offense or balance, but right now, your request makes no sense at all.
Hello, could you please make a team around Garchomp and Klefki. Thank you so much. Kind Regards.
(Jan 21, 2017, 01:45 PM)MattMan3215 Wrote: Hello, could you please make a team around Garchomp and Klefki. Thank you so much. Kind Regards.

@MattMan3215 You didn't even follow the rules, please follow the format. This request will be ignored.
Updated: 
Pokemon/Core Request: None
Team Style: Balanced Team
Specific Request: Strong resistances to most types.
Pokémon/core requested: Mega Tyranitar

Team style: Balanced

Specific request: The Mega Tyranitar has the moveset Dragon Dance, Stone Edge, Crunch, Ice Punch. Adamant Nature, Max EV investment into Speed and Attack with 4 EVs in Defense

Thank you so much in advance!
Pokémon/core requested: Gliscor/Bisharp

Team style: Balance

Specific request: Include a mega pokemon
@Revenant L Mega Ttar is currently unavailable, so that can't make your request.
Alright so due to school making me busier than I thought, I won't be able to build more teams. However, I will finish the teams I started already (@Marcusube and @Jai), but don't get mad if I'm unable to make your team. Sorry about that.