Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] "The Search" Tournament
(May 6, 2016, 07:16 PM)Cord Wrote:
(May 6, 2016, 07:13 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote: So the current standing:
1. Ant (3)
2. Cord (2)
3. Osmoz (1)
4. Day (0)

So yea... we have only 4 people competed so I will pick the top 2 for the League!
We will have 1 week to get ready for the upcoming League system~
Ant as first place will receive a Darkrai Gamestop US Code and the privilege of the First Gym Leader for our League! Please contact me for more info!
Cord will also receive a Darkrai US Code and will be appointed as the First Wannabe Gym Leader for the League! Please contact me for more info!
Thanks to Osmoz and Day for joining! You two will receive a Maxed IV Timid Darkrai from the Gamestop event with my OT as a gift for joining! 

Note: The Darkrai from Davizz event is untouched, meaning its IVs aren't max D:'
If Ant and Cord want, you can receive the hacked max IV Darkrai instead of the code~
Your choice Smile

Thanks everyone for participating and we are looking forward for the grand opening of Pokemon Center League!
Cheers

Is it ok if I send you a PM on this site soon?
Whenever you want Smile
I will be on quite often so just take your time!
@TehBestCloner woaaaah Darkrai? SWEEEET! Im online now!
If this is still going on I'd like to join in.
IGN: Riza
FC: 1908-1238-9728
GAME: Omega Ruby
(May 6, 2016, 07:58 PM)yoshikidneo Wrote: If this is still going on I'd like to join in.
IGN: Riza
FC: 1908-1238-9728
GAME: Omega Ruby
I'm so sorry!
It is concluded about few hours ago!
Please check back next week as we will have 2 awesome Leaders for you to try out xD
Who am I playing
I am so sorry but it is over!
I can't really delay the tourney because I am generally have to work during the weekends...
So it will be extremely hard to keep track :/

There will be a new League system next week so you can test out your skills there xD
I am currently trying to set up the system so hopefully it will be done soon @.@
Dang it! I had to go!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?