Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] UCL Style League - Sign Up - CLOSED
Well, I barely know OU, and I barely know how to do this thing, but sure. I'd love to sign up.

Showdown Name: JVP15
Timezone: PDT (GMT - 7:00)
Team Name: San Francisco Staraptors
Skype Name: Delta
(Oct 11, 2015, 05:48 PM)RebornFX Wrote: Oh sorry, I forgot to reply to you.
Okay everybody who has posted is included.

Edit: 2 spots left.

If any of those spots are still open, I'd be interested

Showdown: PIG ARMY
Timezone: GMT-4:00, Eastern Standard Time
Team Name: Sea Isle Seakings
Showdown Name: Jetmsan99VGC
Timezone: GMT + 11:00, (I live in Australia but I am pretty active when America is awake.)
Team name: Ardeer Arcanines
Skype name: JETMONSTER99
Quick Update: I am increasing the number of players from 8 to 10. Therefore there is one remaining seat.
Jetman will be helping me organise the draft to try to make sure everything runs smoothly. We'll be trying to organise a date which is as convenient as possible for everybody involved. We'll be adding everybody to a skype chat once things have been organised and thing's will be explained/questions will be answered in there before the draft.
(Oct 12, 2015, 07:34 AM)RebornFX Wrote: Quick Update: I am increasing the number of players from 8 to 10. Therefore there is one remaining seat.
Jetman will be helping me organise the draft to try to make sure everything runs smoothly. We'll be trying to organise a date which is as convenient as possible for everybody involved. We'll be adding everybody to a skype chat once things have been organised and thing's will be explained/questions will be answered in there before the draft.

Only 50 pokemon in OU, you need 60 for a 10 man league.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 12, 2015, 08:17 AM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 12, 2015, 07:34 AM)RebornFX Wrote: Quick Update: I am increasing the number of players from 8 to 10. Therefore there is one remaining seat.

I need 30. 3 Pokemon each per person from each tier.

Edit: Plus the Ban lists count as their respective tier. I'm not sure if that was counted in the 50.
(Oct 12, 2015, 08:19 AM)RebornFX Wrote:
(Oct 12, 2015, 08:17 AM)Shachi Wrote:

I need 30. 3 Pokemon each per person from each tier.

Oh. nvm then. I was thinking you where runnin the normal OU/UCL rules with 6 per player.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
I would like to sign in!!
pokemon showdown name; Vepsis
timezone; EET (UTC+2) Finland
Team name; Helsinki Hydreigons
skype; elqqu94
Alright now that we got our 10 players its time for the UCL!
Okay that's all the available places taken. I'll soon post a date and time for the draft. I'll be posting the time in each of your different timezones. I'll also individually PM you the date and time in your personal time. If you have any issues with the date and time set, please let me know and we will try to arrange something. If for whatever reason you do not arrive on the date and time set without letting me know in advance, you will need to draft your Pokemon on the day after from the remaining Pokemon from each tier within 24 hours of the draft. If you fail to do this, you will be excluded from the league. To help things run smoothly, please arrive to the draft on time, sooner rather than later. Hopefully if everything goes to plan the draft process shouldn't take too long, but with 120 Pokemon in total to be drafted please make some time for the occasion. In the event that you cannot make the draft date, you will be expected to provide me with a list of at least 5 Pokemon from each tier that you would like to draft in order of preference so that I can draft them for you while you are away when it is your turn to give you the best chance of getting the Pokemon you wanted.

If anything I just said confused you, please feel free to PM me.

Expect to get a friend request from James Sutton on Skype at some point in the near future, that's me.