Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SPOILER] I have not forgotten my mission.
(Dec 15, 2019, 01:24 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Please go back to being dead, I thought I suppressed you guys deep enough beneath walls of unnecessary threads

My time is now, your time is gone.

I'm sorry, who are you? I have no idea what a "Typhlosion" is I looked for it everywhere I could in the Galarian pokedex, but I can't seem to find it. ): Refresh my memory on who you are again?

(Dec 16, 2019, 11:03 AM)naitre Wrote: Who are you? How did this site get in my computer?? I don't even know you! I will call the police if you do this again. I am calling my grandson and if this "Pokeman forever" is a virus, I'm going to tell the FBI.

edit: thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

HELLO
HOW ARE THE KIDS
I SAW A MINION AT WALMART YESTERDAY LOL
THOSE THINGS CRACK ME UP!!! Shy I LOVE THE MINION YOU POSTED ON FB YESTERDAY.... VERY NAUGHTY LOL!! Angel
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
0: 0:

A dragon slayer has appeared, the shadow was it, hmmmm

Walk with me, talk to me, run with me. Don't stalk me.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJcXoZJFP5c]

Bio upgrade:
(Dec 17, 2019, 07:19 AM)Rogue Wrote:
(Dec 15, 2019, 01:24 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: I'm sorry, who are you? I have no idea what a "Typhlosion" is I looked for it everywhere I could in the Galarian pokedex, but I can't seem to find it. ): Refresh my memory on who you are again?

I'm sorry, who are you? I have no idea what a "Nero" is I looked for it everywhere I could in the Galarian pokedex, but I can't seem to find it. ): Refresh my memory on who you are again?

Pull your devil trigger? No.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Закажите полиэтиленовую упаковку у нас
скотч лента ryzanpak.ru/catalog/skotch.