Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] A Very Wonder Trade Christmas!
Heart 
Poké Balls,
Poké Balls,
Throw them all the way
You may catch the Pokémon
You want on Christmas day, Hey!

Hey guys, guess what time it is?!

It's time for

A VERY WONDER TRADE CHRISTMAS

[Image: tumblr_ohgz7v5wc11rrugeao1_500.jpg]

My favorite thing to do in Pokémon after I've completed the game is to send Pokémon out on Wonder Trade to make someone smile, to make people as happy as these games make me. 

This holiday, thousands of people are going to be getting Pokémon Sun and Moon for Christmas. Lets make their holiday even brighter by sending some good stuff through Wonder Trade to them, or to fellow players to make their day! It's fun to get something awesome from a stranger!

If you don't yet have/don't intend to get Sun or Moon, you're not left out! Just share the goodness on Wonder Trade in X/Y or ORAS! 

I suggest sending out low level Pokémon, so that the lucky person who gets them - possibly early in their game - can put them in their party if they want to. Some things I've heard suggested

- Alola starters 
- Johto starters
- Low-level Eeveelutions 
- Mareanie
- Wimpod
- Delibird (Jolly nature would be awesome)
- Bagon
- Jangmo-o
- Deino
- Dratini

Other ideas

- Pokémon who have Pokérus, so we can spread it around!
- Pokémon holding items
- Pokémon with egg moves or Hidden Abilities
- Shiny Pokémon
- Hard to breed Pokémon

I personally have absolutely no problem with the use of PowerSaves or PkHex for cloning, so if you have something good already and you just want to clone it, I say feel free! If you just want to breed, that's great too. Whatever you want to do, we're chill, yo! I'll personally be naming the Pokémon I send out, but you do whatever you wish.

Since people all open presents at different times, you can take as long or as short as you want to with this. You can fill your PC boxes with 'Mon if you want, or you can just do a few boxes. Whatever you feel you have time for with the busy-ness of the holiday and travelling. Just don't burn yourself out. 

The only other "rule" I can think of? Don't be a dick. Don't complain if you get Abra or Yungoos in the trade, that's not what this is about. It's awesome if you get something good in return, but for this event? We're thinking of others. Just release the things you don't want and move on. 

Tomorrow is December 1st, and since I know it’s a busy time of year, and I know people like to be able to plan and it takes time to breed what you want sometimes, so I wanted to get the word out early this year.

Have fun y’all!
Another idea is the late game mons or hard to find ones, like bagon, jangamo, deino, and dratini. Also people can evolve charjabugs since it doesn't evolve till way later in the game
Ooo, thanks, I'll add these to the post - and to the Tumblr!
Hard to breed pokemon would be a good gift as well. 5IV dhelmise would be quite a bother to get without any help for instance. Which I may be giving away with WT. Not sure.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Great Idea! Wonder trade should be used for doing nice things and giving out good pokemon to make people smile. Getting 11 wingull in a row is not fun and you should'nt do it (I'm looking at you @AlolaDonphan2998 , @PKPatriot56,  and @Eckley).
O
I'm in! I just got the 3 Unova starters to help.
Cheers! :D
I'm in! I'll bring the Christmas ham!

4\5 IV Jolly Swinub, an island scan Pokémon with some egg moves. Sadly, being an island scan, its Hidden Ability won't be available until the bank comes out. 

​​​​​​Ancient Power (needed for final evolution, otherwise you need to use the move relearner to get it to evolve)
Icicle Crash
Stealth Rock
Fissure (though I'm considering using the much more useful Earthquake TM)
Definitely going to wondertrade a ton of low-lvl shiny pokemon on Christmas :D
#LillieDefenseSquad
Yay, I'm glad everyone is keen on this!

Sorry I've been silent, I got hit with the crud from hell (or would that be the depths of the Cave of Origin?) and for three days I barely left bed. 

I've been working on some boxes of low-level Eeveelutions and starters, myself. I might throw some other random happies in there too.
So this is on oras and xy right?