Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] A big problem and a warning to people who don't know
Hi guys, Cody the Hunter here and I decided since I saw nobody has spoken about this on here, I should speak up.

So Sun and Moon is very popular with it's online features, battling trading etc. however an event can occur if you aren't careful. So for an example, I'll explain what happened to me. I saw a Shiny Deino on the GTS I wanted, because it looked legit, and anyway, they wanted an AArticuno for it, and oddly enough, no one had traded it, so I decided, I'd get a random Articuno and get it for myself. I got the Articuno and proceeded to trade it, however my game got a disconnection error which prompted me to turn of my game. I did, then booted back into my Su n version and tried to continue wondertradding, except now because of the disconnect, I get a trade ban which not only bans me from using online trading features, but I can't use local trade either. I don't know how long it will last, I'm currently into hour 6.

So the warning is don't let your game or internet disconnect while trading, and be wary of easy shiny Pokemon on the GTS, they haven't been traded for a reason. 

I'll keep you updated for the time I hopefully get unbanned.
OU MASTER RACE
This has been happening since launch now. I've only had it happen once (I've been dc'd like 50 times and nothing happened, i try to gts for stuff and blam, got my one and only one) but it is certainly something to watch out for. Now that I think about it, I might have been going for a shiny that was in gts... guy wanted rare moon pokemon, so i thought hey, must be desparate if he's offering a shiny, lets help :L
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?