Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] FT: Events/Clone Ability/Edit Ability. LF: Shiny legends LEGIT Or events.
@Drangor2 Ok. Is the event Koko Timid w/ HP Ice? If not, would you be willing to clone a Koko of mine? And would you happen to have a HA Kang? I've been searching for one for a while with no luck.
Maybe i have some Kang Ha, and if you prefer i can edit a normal kan into a ha kang or other poke becoming hidden abilitys and then you can breed them to have yourself a legit one.

And i have 2 Tapu koko events>> http://prntscr.com/h9k9oi << My newest acquirement Timid, though don't know if it has Hp ice.

And another Tapu older that i have is melemele event timid jpn but also don't know if has Hp.

And i can also clone your Tapu if you need it cloned.

@Jebedex
Yeah I plan on breeding my own Kang I just need one with the HA to start. So I don't care how you get it. And just cloning my Koko would be fine. Do you want to trade now? Do you have people that can authenticate the shinies?
I don't know if i can trade now, i need first to see which trades i have to complete first in order.

And yes i know some that can legit check them(though i don't like to ask them)

I will pm you info first and when i can trade i will post here again.

@Jebedex
Ok thanks.
I found a HA Kang so I don't care what else you give me, but if you have any master balls, bottle caps, or gold bottle caps you don't plan on using that would be awesome. Let me know whenever you are ready to trade.
I have terrakion and thundurus now
thank you though
no problem, but you still mssing the thre others?

(reshi/torna )

@phantomrealm
I think so
Might be getting zekrom tomorrow XD