Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Fastest way to Increase happiness?
Whats the fastest way to increase happiness in sun and moon?
I don't know about everyone else, and this is from my own personal experiences, but what I do is hook up the pokemon with a soothe bell and hatch a ton of eggs and give it a massage at Konikoni City. Leveling also helps

Soothe Bell and Run around
+ Reps
The fastest way is with the pokebeans, especially the rainbow one
Yeah for me at least the fastest way to get happiness is to run around with Tauros and have the Pokémon hold the soothe bell. Though this will take time, highly recommend developing poke pelego's Berry Island to stage 3 so you can farm more friendship-based berries.
(Dec 3, 2016, 04:09 PM)Najar23 Wrote: The fastest way is with the pokebeans, especially the rainbow one

I believe that is friendliness, not hapiness. I think there's a difference.

To what MrRhino said, Pokebeans only raise affection and not happiness, which is only useful to evolve Eevee into Sylveon.
Yes, max friendship is max happiness. You might want them to have massages +30 on 0-100 base friendship +10 on 100-200 base friendship, +5 on 200+ base friendship. Vitamins +5 on 0-100, +3 on 100-200, +2 on 200+. Walk/Run +2/+2/+1. Leveling them up +5/+4/+3. Capture in a Friend Ball +200/+200/+200.
+ Reps
Here are a couple ways on how to raise happiness;

1. Have the pokemon in you party.

2. Isle Avue- i suggest leave it there when you sleeping or doing something else. Put poke beans in the crate to increase the rate.

3. Use the pokemon in battle.

4. Soothe bell- this is probably the most efficent. Put it ont the pokemon you want to raise the happiness for, then run around to up the happiness. I suggest riding Tauros on a route the is a long line, for example route 1 is good.

5. Feed the pokemon poke beans. Rainbow should work the best

6. Give the pokemon a massage. In Konikoni city, go the market to find a NPC who will give you a massage. Keep in mind you may only get one massage per day.

7. Give the Pokemon Vitamins.

8. Level up the Pokemon.

These are some reasons I looked up on how to raise happiness. Enjoy!