Poll: Why do you want to complete your 'dex?
This poll is closed.
For the Shiny Charm!
62.50%
5 62.50%
Just for the fun of it!
25.00%
2 25.00%
To Brag about it!
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Free Pokedex Help!
Hi everyone, it's RetroTyphlosion, and I'm here doing free Pokedex help for Gen. 7 games. Since I've already completed my Pokedex, I am willing to help anyone out with theirs! But, here are the rules:
1. You must add my FC. It just makes it easier for me to find you.
2. This might take a while, especially if you have a long way to go. You MUST be okay with this.
3. Understand that I am busy. I might not be able to get you all of your Pokémon right away.
4. Because I am busy, I might have to leave in the middle of a trading session. Please continue to be understanding.
5. This might be the most important rule. UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, ALL POKÉMON MUST BE TRADED BACK. A lot of my Pokémon are rare and/or shinies, and I need to keep them. I have had people in the past ask if they could keep some of my Pokémon. Here's how that works. If it is the first of an evolution line, or if the Pokémon doesn't evolve, you can probably keep it. However, if it is an evolution, you have to trade it back. 
6. I am here to help you with your Pokedex, not do it for you. If you need more than 40 Pokémon, I will not help you. It just takes too long.
7. I don't have every single Pokémon. Some I have traded away. I will supply you with everything I can, though.
Well, hopefully someone understood that. If you want my help, just let me know. Remember, though, I am not doing this for a price. It is free. Any reward you give me is a tip, not a payment, and I don't require it. However, some rep is nice Wink .
Have a great day!
-RetroTyphlosion

EDIT: Okay, I made  a list of people who need help. They will be filled out in the order they were received, unless if someone who is not no. 1 is online at the same time I am.If you have not already, add my FC and PM me a list of the Pokémon you need.
1. @Gottafillthedex12 (From another post).
2. @Oddish 4 ever (From another post).
​​3. @Rexieh.​​​​​​ COMPLETE!
4. @Mish Jagger (From another post).
5. @Civilpsycho 
If you need help and you are not on this list, send me  a PM of what you need, add my FC, and I will add you to this.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
By any chance can you help me on my gen 6 pokedex?All I just need are the legendarys cause I transfered all of them to Sun and moon and since they cant be traded back its the only last thing standing in my way of the pokedex.If you cant its understandble
Hey! Could you help me out with my dex? I basically just need the ultra beasts and necrozma (except pheromosa)
(May 30, 2017, 10:11 AM)Rexieh Wrote: Hey! Could you help me out with my dex? I basically just need the ultra beasts and necrozma (except pheromosa)

@Rexieh Yeah, I can help! Just send me a PM of what you need and add my FC and we'll figure it out!

Hey I could use some help, I only need one pokemon a Kangaskhan, GTS is more then a little silly with requested pokemon.
(May 30, 2017, 02:46 PM)Civilpsycho Wrote: Hey I could use some help, I only need one pokemon a Kangaskhan, GTS is more then a little silly with requested pokemon.

@Civilpsycho Sure, I can give you a Kangaskhan! I just need you to trade back, since the only one I have is shiny. While we are there, I'll give you the Passimian you wanted for that Tapu Lele. Just Add my FC and we'll figure something out.

(May 30, 2017, 08:22 AM)Noodles Wrote: By any chance can you help me on my gen 6 pokedex?All I just need are the legendarys cause I transfered all of them to Sun and moon and since they cant be traded back its the only last thing standing in my way of the pokedex.If you cant its understandble

@Noodles Sorry, I can't do that. Undecided However, I will give you a rep as consolation. Have a nice day.