Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Genesect and Arceus.
Hai everybody, I still need some help for my national living dex. i have all the needed Pokémon for Gen 1-6, but im still missing a few Mythical Pokémon in those gens.
I also need a few legendaries in Pkmn S/M. Below is a list of what i still need. I can offer a lot of legendaries, a few shinies and a mythical. (Jirachi)

Mythicals:
Arceus
Genesect

Thanks for the help! ^.^

Update: Only need Mythicals now! :D
I can offer a solgaleo Smile
You should be able to get Solgaleo/Lunala at the Altar of the Sunne/Moone. You can also get Cosmoem just by evolving Cosmog, which is caught at the Lake of the Sunne/Moone.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jan 25, 2017, 05:24 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: You should be able to get Solgaleo/Lunala at the Altar of the Sunne/Moone. You can also get Cosmoem just by evolving Cosmog, which is caught at the Lake of the Sunne/Moone.

Solgaleo is on my team, and i need another one for my living dex and same goes for cosmog, i need multiple ones for my living dex
(Jan 25, 2017, 04:59 AM)zapdo531 Wrote: I can offer a solgaleo Smile

Awesome what would you like for it? I have a lot of legendaries and i can offer 2 legendaries like giratina, swords of justice, time trio and a lot more of one?
Thanks for the effort :D
No problem. Can you pm me and we can work out the details.
I have Arceus, Genesect and Pheromosa, what shinies do you have?
(Jan 25, 2017, 06:13 PM)Rolly Wrote: I have Arceus, Genesect and Pheromosa, what shinies do you have?

Hai ^.^
I would like to trade for Arceus and Genesect.
(I also have a non-shiny event Jirachi i would be happy to trade for one of these.)

Shinies i have:

Gothita
Ninetales
Ponyta
Magnemite
Gogoat
Trevenant
Sure I'll trade for the gothita and magnemite
(Jan 27, 2017, 12:50 PM)Rolly Wrote: Sure I'll trade for the gothita and magnemite

Deal! Let me add your FC and i'll be ready when you are.   :D