Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Haruna's Abandon Thrifty Megamart
(Nov 29, 2016, 08:03 PM)Haruna Wrote: @ShawnStyles @R2LSD2 Thanks guys! Enjoy the exeggcute(s).

@Haruna thanks man oh yeah what pokemon do u need? that i can trade for HA sandshrew
@ShawnStyles Already have one! Not I can think of right now. What do breedjects do you have so far?
(Nov 29, 2016, 08:06 PM)Haruna Wrote: @ShawnStyles Already have one! Not I can think of right now. What do breedjects do you have so far?

@Haruna  mimikyu, gabite, dratini, goomey, oranguru, drampa, passimian stufful, feebas, grimer none of them are HA accept grimer has HA
@ShawnStyles Oranguru, passimian, feebas, and grimer might go in my list. maybe the stufful too.
@Haruna ok do u want them in normal ability or you are going for HA of them all?
@ShawnStyles Oranguru and passimian HAs are not available atm. HA would be nice.
(Nov 29, 2016, 08:37 PM)Haruna Wrote: @ShawnStyles Oranguru and passimian HAs are not available atm. HA would be nice.

@Haruna mimikyu also don't have HA so do u want 1 of them or not?
@ShawnStyles Mimikyu will never have a HA. I don't need one, I already have a few. I going to breed some more Mimikyu soon. I dedicated to make a box full of it someday!  :D
(Nov 29, 2016, 08:44 PM)Haruna Wrote: @ShawnStyles Mimikyu will never have a HA. I don't need one, I already have a few. I going to breed some more Mimikyu soon. I dedicated to make a box full of it someday!  :D

@Haruna so the others do u still need 1 for trade?
@ShawnStyles If they have their HA. Can't forget the Iron head for Gible. too bad i dont have access to shieldon to make that egg move.