Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] LF : Shiny Charm FT : Most objects and more
Hi everyone, i'm looking for a kind soul willing to trade a Shiny Charm, I can trade for any object that can be bought for Battle Points, bottle caps, or Pokemons if you prefer ! I'll trade more than one object/pokemon depending on which you want.
@Mish Jagger 

I'm afraid that you can't trade the shiny charm. It's a key item that you get from completing the pokedex. The only way to get it is by completing the dex yourself. It's also 1-per game.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Shiny charms and oval charms cant be traded or transfered to another game.The only way you can get it is to complete the pokedex in which ever game you desire it in
@Mish Jagger As you can probably tell from the others on this thread, the Shiny Charm cannot be traded. However, if you want help completing your Pokedex so you can get yours, I'd love to help! Just add my FC and PM me a list of what you need!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
No shortcuts gotta accomplish it yourself :p there is a sense of pride that comes as part of a set with the shiny charm though x3
Thanks you guys for answering ! Smile

@RetroTyphlosion i still miss 36 pokemons so its quite a lot to trade... but maybe you can help me with the most complicated to get..i have to be honest i dont really know...i have to check Smile
(May 30, 2017, 04:36 PM)Mish Jagger Wrote: Thanks you guys for answering ! Smile

@RetroTyphlosion i still miss 36 pokemons so its quite a lot to trade... but maybe you can help me with the most complicated to get..i have to be honest i dont really know...i have to check Smile

@Mish Jagger I don't mind! Just PM me what you need, and I'll do what I can.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!