Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] LF trustworthy Cloner/s
Hello everyone :D  !

So i'm looking for one or more trustworthy cloner/s who are really reliable and online a lot because i'd need your services pretty often. I'm not interested in genning services. You'd just tell me when you're available and i'll be here - except i'm at work or something ( if thats the case, i'll let you know soon enough!). I got a lot of stuff (mostly shinies) i want to get cloned for trades and of course you could keep a clone of each everytime or pick something out of the rest of my pokes if you want. I always require collateral - i hope you understand Wink  I can't guarantee that the shinies i want to get cloned are legit and i will only use the clones for trades with persons who are aware of that and them being cloned.

It would be great if you have any references or something  Blush

I would really appreciate the help and hopefully i'm hearing from some of you soon ^-^ 

Thanks in advance!
sorry for jumping on your post, but ive also been looking for cloners too. hope you find some.

tip. check giveaways, a lot of the ones doing them are cloners.
@LonerBird  hey np, welcome :D

thanks for the tip Smile
I'd like to jump on this bandwagon as well, I've been looking for a cloner as well. I have a powersaves now but I am very confused as to how to use it, as the website offers basically no instructions.
@Gyousei  hey Smile lol i'd like to have one too . maybe i'll buy one next month :D but there are a lot great youtube instruction videos for that Smile
(Mar 24, 2017, 03:54 PM)Gyousei Wrote: I'd like to jump on this bandwagon as well, I've been looking for a cloner as well. I have a powersaves now but I am very confused as to how to use it, as the website offers basically no instructions.

There was some news on some people (like 6000 banned from online for creating/genning pokemon) in january, so, i suggest staying on guard) one little error could get you get banned from online( the good news is that there is also a backup plan/ to copy save file and other stuff etc.

@Slo0ry Did u got pm?
@Slo0ry are you still looking for one? and how many clones are we talkin? Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@Frost  hello Smile first on thanks so much for your reply. right now i'm good and getting some stuff done Smile but can i get back to you if i need help again ?  Blush
(Mar 24, 2017, 06:23 PM)Slo0ry Wrote:   hello Smile first on thanks so much for your reply. right now i'm good and getting some stuff done Smile but can i get back to you if i need help again ?  Blush

of course! Im mostly on Discord but i check on here everyday for some time. im always glad to help seeing as if my schedule is free.
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@Frost thats great thanks so much i'll get back to you Smile!