Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Looking for trading friends an battlers to add up on Sun and moon
Well... Slowly getting my alola pokedex done... I'm 34% done so far.... Playing on pokemon moon. Looking for some friends to add that are playing sun an that just wanna trade an battle... Add me up an let me k ow to add u back... Looking forward to trading an battling u all lol....
If u build it they will come... 
Hi, @Blazedanfaded88I could use some friends as well. My FC is 0919-9861-4051, and my IGN as Dominion.
(Mar 2, 2017, 01:14 PM)SmeargleOfTime Wrote: Hi, @Blazedanfaded88I could use some friends as well. My FC is 0919-9861-4051, and my IGN as Dominion.

Ok I added u up...
I really only battle VGC so if you're willing to battle VGC we can battle. Otherwise, I am breeding as well and have tons of breedjects I can give you.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Mar 2, 2017, 07:10 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: I really only battle VGC so if you're willing to battle VGC we can battle. Otherwise, I am breeding as well and have tons of breedjects I can give you.

Ok all good...i can add u up for some evolve trading an mons I need...be shiny hunting an dreading once I finish up my dex... Need a my cosmoem evolved in sun still to... Have it leveled up an holding a rare candy if I can get someone to help me out...
@Blazedanfaded88 I'm online now and can help you, however I keep getting an "Invalid Friend Code" error every time I try and add you.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Sorry... Jus noticed that my fc was wrong... I jus fixed it... Last number iz a 6 not a 5...@Hojunhu @SmeargleOfTime
I'm also on Moon, but i'm about 80% through my dex. i'm fine with adding you for trades and/or battles.
how about u list all the pokemon that you dont have in your dex...

cross them out one by one when you obtain them...

ill be gladly lend you those that i have